1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

$10 OFF 6/29 Brioni (15.75) Shirt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Derek92, Jan 17, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

Borrelli Napoli Peach Sport Shirt Size Large - Keeping this one. Worth more to me than $20.
    No material tag, feels like cotton but with a very soft, cashmere like, hand
    Locker loop
    Bought off a member here and barely worn
    Ridiculously thick MOP buttons as is typical for Borrelli
    Button collar
    Side gussets
    Mint condition, a little wrinkled right now but the only true flaw on this is a few loose threads on the inside of the bottom hem. They can be cut easily and will not effect the look or structure of the shirt.

Chest: 23.5"
    Sleeves: 25"
    Shoulders: 19.75"
    Length from BOC: 31"

Brioni 15.75 Eggshell with White Collar and Cuffs - $60 -> $55 -> $50 -> $25 OBO
    Mint condition (any discoloration in the photos is the fault of my camera)
    100% cotton
    Thrift store purchase but yes, it is real
    Medium thickness MOP buttons
    Subtle striping pattern
    I wish I was a bottleneck so this would fit me

Neck (actual): 15.75"
    Chest: 23"
    Sleeves: 24.75"
    Shoulders: 19.5"
    Length from BOC: 32.25"

Prices include shipping to the US. International shipping will be $12 more if you don't mind it being shipped in a flat rate envelope. I am open to offers but the Borrelli fits me so I'm in no hurry to sell it, just need the money to fund real dress shirts.
    I will be posting more nice shirts in this size range soon, but they need a dry cleaning before posting.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.