• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

10.5D Alden for BB Barrie Last PTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieuEtLesDames

Reaction score
Please note that these shoes are at auction on eBay with a 99 cent opened and NR. It is my pleasure to give priority to fellow SF members.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281832296894?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Brooks Brothers
Plain Toe Blucher (PTB)
Black Calfskin Uppers
Made in the USA by Alden

Men's Size 10.5D (US)

M58 Last (Fits like the Barrie Last)
Full Leather Lining and Leather Insoles
Leather Soles and Rubber Heels
Goodyear Welted

These shoes are in good condition and need a new home. The uppers are worn but not damaged. General concensus on fit is choosing a half size down. So if your tue size is 11, then these shoes will fit you well. 10.5 will work fine too if you regularly wear thick socks to work like I do (cold office).

If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, please don’t hesitate to send me a message.

I offer multiple shipping options to fit every budget or level of urgency, and you can select yours at checkout. If you need your shipment marked as a gift, please message me immediately after you make payment.

And please check out my other items!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=281832296894&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_ssn=dadonthemove1981&_sop=10

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%