1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

10/31 PRICE DROP! FOR SALE/TRADE: NIB Gaziano & Girling Suede Arran Chukka Boots & Suede St Tropez

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Jul 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Distinguished Member

I've got two pair of brand new in the box Gaziano & Girling shoes that are a 1/2 size too big for me that I would love to trade. Both are fantastic and in a perfect world I'd love to trade for the same shoes in a 10 UK, however I realize that's a longshot. Open to possible trades for 10UK/10.5US in other G&G styles or Edward Green, prefer brand new, but will consider near new/partial trades. The two pairs that I have are:

7/25 UPDATE: I haven't had any success in trading either of these for something that will work for me, so I will reluctantly offer them for sale also. Asking $650 including USPS Priority shipping with insurance to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere. NOW $625 -> $599 -> $579

1) Arran chukka boot, size 10.5E UK/11 US, polo (tobacco) suede, DG70 last, retail $1,240.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) St. Tropez loafer, size 10.5E UK/11 US, mole suede, KN14 last (the most comfortable loafer last that I've ever come across), retail $1,240. GONE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      6.1 MB
      Views: