1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

10/27 DROP Fall Closet Clean-Great deal. Corneliani mainline Rust Wool/Cashmere windowpane jacket. 4

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Citan1145, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citan1145

Citan1145 Senior member

Fall closet clean continues...

Up for sale is a purchase I made over the summer that is a bit too long for me in the body length so I am passing it on to you. Corneliani mainline jacket, Spencer model, 40r drop 7 (may work for a long as well), Dual vents, 3 roll 2/2.5 button stance. Rust windowpane with white and green threads (more of a dual windowpane but the green is hard to see). Appears to be mid to late 2000s vintage. In good condition (could use a press from shipping/storage) but no flaws to speak of.

-Dual vents
    -3roll 2/2.5 button stance
    -Wool/Cashmere blend
    -Trim waist (drop 7)
    -Standard corneliani shoulders, not soft but not overly padded, more rounded.
    -Full canvas construction

Looking for 55 dollars shipped in the cONUS. International shipping is ok but please be wiling to pay the excess cost. Please PM me with any questions. Outdoor picture captures the true color beautifully.

Measurements
    p2p-21.5
    shoulders-19
    length from back of collar- 30.5
    sleeves from shoulders-23.5 (a bit to let out I believe from feeling around)
    waist buttoned-19.5

Pictures
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.