1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

10/16 DROPS! BNWT EPAULET TROUSERS - 3 PAIRS!! COTTON, LINEN, AND WOOL - ALL SIZE 33 (FITS SIZE 34US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Beatlegeuse, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Paypal only, first to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS SHIPPING, PM me with any questions or offers!

Up for sale here are three pairs of brand new with tags Epaulet trousers - Cotton Seersucker, Linen Blue Herringbone, and Olive Windowpane Tweed. I love my Epaulet pants and I still have many others in my closet, but I recently over-purchased and I have some unexpected expenses coming up, so I need to unload a few pairs that I never wore. Use this opportunity to get some brand new pairs for way below retail!

These are all in the RUDY cut, so they are not as slim as an Epaulet Walt trouser, but they are by no means baggy or loose (or, you could easily have these altered to fit like a Walt trouser if you wanted). They have a very refined slim shape without being too skinny. I would compare the fit to a mainline Incotex trouser. Click HERE for more info and measurements on the Rudy cut.

Also need to mention - ALL of these fabrics have been discontinued and will no longer be offered....this may be your last chance to pick them up!

1 - Cotton Seersucker - fantastic summer/spring pant, yours for only $65 $55 $45 SOLD! shipped (I got these for less than retail so I'll pass on the savings...). These are factory hemmed to a 34" inseam with 1" under the hem to let out if needed.

2 - Linen Blue Herringbone - very unique herringbone pattern with a summery light blue color, I've never seen a linen pant like these before. Selling for $150 $135 $125 SOLD! shipped (similar pairs are being sold new for $185). These have an unfinished hem with a 36" inseam.

3 - Olive Windowpane Tweed - another unique fabric that is rarely done in a modern cut like this, only $165 SOLD! (new tweed pants on Epaulet's site are now being sold for $235). These also have an unfinished hem with a 36" inseam.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  2. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Solid guy, and great pants at a great price.

3. Beatlegeuse

Olive windowpane sold....seersucker and blue linen still available!

4. Beatlegeuse

price drops on remaining pairs!

5. Beatlegeuse

6. Beatlegeuse

seersucker sold....only the blue herringbone linen still available, grab it before it's gone!

7. Beatlegeuse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.