• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1 Left! Super High End Trouser Fabrics - RARE Zegna Brown Whipcord

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Up for sale are three two high end trouser fabrics. Selling because I have enough pants at the moment

Edwin Woodhouse and Zegna need little introduction here. Some of the best fabrics in the world.

Woodhouse is rare stuff now, as the line has been discontinued. My loss is your gain. Snap these collectors items up for fantastic prices.

Zegna stuff is rare too. They don't make anything like this anymore. I have checked out the Zegna stores in NYC and Chicago recently, and they carry anything remotely this rugged or "English." Everything is very soft.

B). 1.5 Meters of RARE, DISCONTINUED Zegna Brown Whipcoat, 100% Wool, SUPER HEAVY WEIGHT, Presumably Made in Italy (no selvedge)

sold

Bought these from Edmorel about a year ago, but haven't had them made up. My loss is your gain

$85 shipped CONUS firm (what I paid to Ed + shipping)

Stock picture of the same fabric made up by Edmorel
tumblr_n0drieSHlA1r3o86ko3_1280.jpg

A). 1.5 Meters of RARE, DISCONTINUED Edwin Woodhouse Tan Cavalry Twill, 100% Wool, 13 oz, Made in England

This is super rare stuff. Edwin Woodhouse isn't produced anymore

Bought these from Kolecho about a year ago, but haven't had them made up. My loss is your gain. http://www.styleforum.net/t/381821/...se-and-h-lesser-suitings-and-trouserings/0_50

SOLD

$135 shipped CONUS firm (what I paid to Kolecho + shipping)

C). 1.5 Meters of RARE, DISCONTINUED Edwin Woodhouse Grey Whipcord/Covert Twill, 100% Wool, 13 oz, Made in England

SOLD

This is super rare stuff. Edwin Woodhouse isn't produced anymore

Bought these from Kolecho about a year ago, but haven't had them made up. Not enough disposable cash for bespoke. My loss is your gain. http://www.styleforum.net/t/381821/...se-and-h-lesser-suitings-and-trouserings/0_50

$135 shipped CONUS firm (what I paid to Kolecho + shipping)'

Attachments

• IMG_6737.JPG
    IMG_6737.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 160
Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
grey woodhouse is sold. that was fast

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tan sold

Zegna brown remains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads