1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

1 Left! NWT Size 33 Pants, Tan Wool Flat Front █ Canali and Zanella

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale are a couple high end pants that don't fit me. New with tags.

They've been languishing in my closet. Picked them up on the Bay and Styleforum at deep discount.

Passing on the savings here. My loss is your gain. MSRP on the Canalis is over $400!

Some real staples here that would work well in any collection. Beige wool and tan cavalry twill wool.

$115 $99 each for the NWT pants, shipped to CONUS and Canada.

NWT Zanella pair, size 33 AVAILABLE
    NWT Canali pair, size 34 SOLD

Add $10 for all other countries. Sales are final.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A). NWT Zanella "Todd," size 33, beige/khaki wool, slim flat front AVAILABLE

Approximate measurements (reference only): waist 33, rise 11.25, unhemmed, leg opening 8.65

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

B). NWT Canali, size 34 (let out to 36), tan/mocha "cavalry twill" wool, slim flat front SOLD

Let out to 36 inches in the waist, but can easily be brought back in for about $10 by a tailor. NEVER worn.

Approximate measurements (reference only): waist 36, rise 11.5, hemmed at 34.75 (with 2.25 to let out), leg opening 8.65

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.