1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

$1,500,000 to drop for a luxury sport sedan – what to get?!

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by von Rothbart, Mar 31, 2010.

1. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Senior member

I am in the market for a new sport sedan as a daily driver for my commuting around 50 miles/day and have a budget of $1,5000,000, thinking of getting the Bugatti Galibier. Not sure how it'd perform in NY snowy winter. What do you think? Any other suggestions? kthanxbai.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

[​IMG] That is a beautiful car ruined by the ugliest front end I have ever seen.

3. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

[​IMG] That is an ugly car.

fixed

4. leftover_salmon

leftover_salmon Senior member

It's like the illegitimate love-child of a Panamera and a Buick Riviera.

5. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

looks like robo cop buttfucked the T-1000 and put some wheels on it to get it outta there real quick-like.

6. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

I think a used Eclipse would be a better buy. More sporty and fun to drive.

7. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    15m-russian-suv-features-diamonds-whale-penis-leather

Paging Mr. Labelking.

8. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

fixed

It's like the illegitimate love-child of a Panamera and a Buick Riviera.

You guys don't like it? I think the chrome/mirror thing is ugly, but the design looks niiiiiiiiice.

9. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Senior member

$1.5M Russian SUV Features Diamonds, Whale Penis Leather

You can stroke big penis for cheaper. You can stroke mine with a low starting bid at $1.0million

10. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

11. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

I think a used Eclipse would be a better buy. More sporty and fun to drive.

Sorry, a used Eclipse jet. Just to clarify.

12. BrianVarick

BrianVarick Senior member

I think it's a decent shape, but the grille and chrome ruin any sort of class that they may have been shooting for.

13. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I like the 4-door version.

14. Agnacious

Agnacious Senior member

I think it is ugly. I won't be able to give my performance analysis until, in Styleforum fashion, I read what Jeremey Clarkson has to say and try to pass it off as my own opinion.

15. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Senior member

16. Blackhood

Blackhood Senior member

The trouble with wale-penis-leather is that no matter how often they are polished, you'll never get rid of the smeg smell.

17. Southern-Nupe

Southern-Nupe Senior member

I like the 4-door version.

The sedan doesn't look as bad as one would think. I wish they refused to go overboard on the chrome, otherwise the basic design of the car is really somewhat attractive.

18. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

19. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

The trouble with wale-penis-leather is that no matter how often they are polished, you'll never get rid of the smeg smell.

Sadly, it was not to be. The hilarious press release:

"We have no any ideas to kill the whale or something like that. All we want - to make just luxury car. Real luxury car which will be world number one car. Our brand was started at 1869 when in Riga was opened Coach Factory or Russo Baltiysky Vagonnij Zavod - PBVZ, and first products was luxury train coaches. At 1907 was made a decision to open Car Department, and at 1909 first car left factory - the name of this car was RussoBalt. This was luxury and sport cars. At 1911 specially for Monaco Rally car got french style name - RussoBaltique. At 1912 factory made world first 4 x 4 wheel drive car, and at 1914 - armored car. All we want to unite luxury and armoring traditions of RussoBalt factory in one car, which brand celebrated 100 years now. At 1922 RussoBalt was renamed to PROMBRON' (ex.RussoBalt).

We just looking for most expensive products for this car - and that's why we choosed whale penis leathure when we checked it is most of most. After wave of protest we realised our mistake and make a decision not to use natural leathure at all. We will focus on world most advanced nanotechnologies to achieve interior highest quality using artificial materials which also was never used for cars. We want to tell our hello to all whales: "Our Sea Brothers! We all know that earth are stand on three whales - we will keep You live! We don't Earth fall down to Ocean!"

Also we make a decision to pay more attention to glass and on our new car model we will use glass which will be made by special technology - from artificial grown chrystals, which will be gold sputerred to cut IR and UV rays, which make driving inconvinient when sun shine.

Best regards,
    Leonard F. Yankelovich
    DARTZ.EU