1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

1/27/13 MORE DROPS ONE OF A KIND DC Lewis Shell Cordovan Captoes 9.5D With Wooden Lasted Trees 101

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Dec 8, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

• The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS.
    • There is sales tax (8.625%) to any deliveries made in the state of NY. If you wish to purchase an item and live anywhere in NY, please PM me your email address and I will send you an invoice with the applicable tax
    • Please include $15 for international deliveries
    • I do NOT accept personal payments, so please send them as standard payments for goods.

$399 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

Pains me to sell these, but I need to clean out some of the herd. They may very well go back in the arsenal if there are no takers.

Amazing prototype pair, this is the only one in existence. Shell cordovan (needs the mac method, I havent brushed them) perfect for a US 9.5D. Comes with wooden lasted trees and are on one of the best lasts that I have ever worn.

Outsole length - 12.25"
    Outsole width - 4.25"
    Insole length - 11.25"
    Heel height - 1"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

Nice. Got to be a bargain for cordovan shoes with trees.

3. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

4. OzzyJones

OzzyJones Senior member

VERY nice! I've got an itchy trigger finger, this forum's gonna bankrupt me!! Luckily I can't impulse buy them as I'd need to check the measurements, phew!
    Are they Horween?

5. OzzyJones

OzzyJones Senior member

6. OzzyJones

OzzyJones Senior member

Pm'd again

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.