1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

1/13 DROP! NIB Gaziano & Girling Arran Chukka Boots Vintage Pine 10 UK 10.5 US w/ Lasted Trees

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Sep 15, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

I'm really not thrilled about selling these, but have been spending too much $ lately so need to let a few things go. Brand new in the box Gaziano & Girling Arran chukka boots in size 10E UK, approximately size 10.5D US. TG73 last, vintage pine color. Includes lasted shoe trees, shoe bags and polishing cloth. $810 including USPS Priority to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  2. Magnus357

Magnus357 Active Member

Jesus! Half a size too big.

Does anyone know if the TG73 last fits long? I'm normally a solid 9.5/10E in the EG 888.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  3. NH_Clark

NH_Clark Senior member

Joel, those look amazing!

4. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

5. laufer

laufer Senior member

Magnus be careful with TG73. I am 10.5 UK in all G&G lasts except TG73 it was very narrow for my feet. I would not recommend buying TG 73 unless you can try it on first.

6. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

Interesting perspective. Myself and many others here have reported taking the same size in all G&G lasts including the TG73. I personally found the DG70 too narrow and was a bit concerned about ordering the TG73, but was very pleasantly surprised. I have a pair of Cambridge on the TG73 also in the same size that I wear quite comfortably. It's always a good idea to try on shoes first for the best fit, but unfortunately that is one of the drawbacks of purchasing discounted shoes over the internet.

7. laufer

laufer Senior member

I agree in fact Dean Girling told me that I should be the same size across their collection but that was not the case. I tried the same size but TG was killing my forefoot.
    You know the saying if shoe fits wear it.

8. stupendous

stupendous Senior member

Singapore by way of Manila, Hong Kong and Californ
    I'm a bit late to this, but maybe I can offer some perspective. I have these exact same shoes in the exact same last and size, and they fit fine. Admittedly, after 12 hours, they are a bit snug. The fact that they are not a closed throat probably helps. I have two other G&Gs, the St James in 10F in the TG73, and the Windsor monk in !0E in the MH71 last.

The St James was a bit snug when I first started wearing them, but have now, dare I say it, broken in, and fit quite well. I think that the construction allowed the 10E to fit me in the Arran.

For the Windsor, they were also a but snug when I first started wearing them, but they now fit quite well. It really helps to try them on, but since you can't in this case, I hope that his helps.

9. jpo

jpo Senior member

Are these Arran's still available? They do look amazing. Obviously, it would be nice to try them on. I've never tried St. Crispy's :)

10. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

They are!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.