• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

♕♕♕OFFICIAL SW&D BALLER SLEEP THREAD♕♕♕

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Tried Valerian last night

Holy **** never again

Sent me straight to sleep, but had the most disturbing INTENSE dreams ever. Felt like one long, bad trip. Half awake and half asleep

Zolpidem is still the best. That **** is gods gift

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
man i been sleeping like a ******* baby lately dreaming every night, easily 8-9 hrs ever since i upped my mag and this f lux

aussiejake tell me more

i like to have a water pitcher and glass on my nightstand also

frette prob this week or next, also need a good beater blanket possibly faribault on kaufamnn mercantile

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

man i been sleeping like a ******* baby lately dreaming every night, easily 8-9 hrs ever since i upped my mag and this f lux

aussiejake tell me more

i like to have a water pitcher and glass on my nightstand also

frette prob this week or next, also need a good beater blanket possibly faribault on kaufamnn mercantile

Recs for baller nightstand water pitcher and glasses?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/d...silver-japaneseque-water-pitcher/id-f_756911/

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone rec a lightweight baller duvet or comforter for moderate bay area climes. Light down blanket that doesn't shed like crazy?

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

I just have these two I bought years ago

5A48C889.jpg
x-water-jug-1.jpg

they look cooler in these photos bc of the blue tinted water, ps they are plastic

I've gotta say I've easily been sleeping 8-9 hrs a night. Got a faribault but haven't used it yet because it's been hot lately.

benjaminroy

Reaction score
Any of you roll with actual linen sheets? I just bought a set after reading some good feedback on them. So far so good, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how hey do in a hot/humid summer.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Linen sheets are great

Hemp sheets are even better

Hemp > Linen > bamboo > cotton

aussiejake

Reaction score
Any of you roll with actual linen sheets? I just bought a set after reading some good feedback on them. So far so good, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how hey do in a hot/humid summer.

Thinking of running with an all-linen.

http://inbedstore.com/collections/bedding
http://halemercantileco.com/shop/bed/linen-bed-skirt/
http://www.houseofbalticlinen.com/ruffled-bed-valance-striped-natural-linen-queen-size/

Possible buys. Any other thoughts on bedding?

benjaminroy

Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

is there anything that will help me stay asleep? i sleep with no electronics on besides my phone at the foot of my bed so it's dark but i'm always waking up and when i have to wake up in the morning it takes forever. i have no trouble falling asleep

actually it's probably my bed i have a memory foam mattress topper thing so it's better than it was but my actual mattress is so bad... need a new one desperately

How's your sleep these days? Energy levels?

Metranger, I got a new formula now are you still cramping up?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads