◕ ‿ ◕ May NPC - Temporary Management; New Rules

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Claghorn, Apr 24, 2013.

1. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Good job this month everybody. :cheers:

I'm still working on my wardrobe wish list. I'll keep working on it during June NPC and will begin building in earnest in July. In the meantime, I'll make a couple of purchases before June NPC starts:

—Brooks Brothers opera pumps. Not a "must have," but I spotted these for $20 recently at a consignment shop and would love to add them to my in-progress black tie set
    —Barbour snap-on hood
    —Nike running shorts. On sale for $3 currently, and I need some new running gear.

Nothing too exciting. In addition to these, I'll be getting the Brooks shirts (though maybe just a few of them) and Barbour jacket that I mentioned earlier altered. I'll wait a while on the other alterations.

Last edited: May 27, 2013

2. msulinski

msulinski Senior member

I made my post-month purchase today. I returned a pair of shoes to Charles Tywhitt that were basically duplicates of my AE Strands. I ended up with a more expensive pair of black cap-toes (a spot in my shoe wardrobe that sorely needed filling). They honored the 20% off I got on the original pair, so I only ended up having to shell out an extra $110. This is the pair I ended up with if anyone is interested: http://www.ctshirts.com/men's-shoes...es?q=usddefault||MC003BLK|||||||||||||&page=3

3. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

Instead of getting two shirts, I'm getting two ties (to be honest, it's just because I don't want to bother making the trip to the tailors). I've been drooling over these two for the last two months:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]