1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

◕ ‿ ◕ June No Purchase Club - Temporary Management; New Rules

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Claghorn, May 26, 2013.

1. msulinski

msulinski Senior member

Are we allowed to buy yet? I really want to put my order in for a MTM charcoal suit, which will require a deposit.

2. mrjester

mrjester Senior member

Alright we can try this again.

Failed miserably this month.

Commissioned two MTOs and ordered two shirts.

It's hard to let a good MTO go though. But including my MTOs, I now have 9 shoes. I think I can call my shoe collection well rounded for now.

3. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  4. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

Buy away. You'll also be allowed to pay it off during the month, as the deposit and commission, occuring during the grace period, is considered the point of purchase (ideally to be avoided, but I understand the necessity). How long you been looking getting that suit?

Chet, we'll miss you July. Hopefully we'll see you in August.

5. msulinski

msulinski Senior member

I've been considering it for a while now. It was on my wardrobe plan list that I posted a few pages back. It is a hole in my wardrobe: I have a few lighter grays, but no charcoal that fits well.

6. wing8tesqw

wing8tesqw Well-Known Member

I wanted to piggy back on this comment and state a thank you to everyone. I saved some bucks this month! More importantly, I know I can control my itchy shopping finger.

7. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

The mutual support was indeed wonderful to see.
    Though I didn't officially join, I spent not a cent on clothing-related items this month.
    My compliments to Claghorn for another fine effort. Congratulations to all of you who stayed strong and prevailed.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013