• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

▼ Stephan Schneider ▼ Jacket • Size 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesuislepop

Reaction score
SOLD$$

Incredible Stephan Schneider coat, the pictures say it all really!
MADE IN BELGIUM. Marked as a size 5. Color in the photos is true.

I bought this in Antwerp last year from 'Labels Inc', a designer resale store (a few city blocks from Stephan Schneider's actual flagship store) that specializes in Antwerp designers (Demeulemeester, Margiela, Branquinho, Raf Simons, Stephan Schneider etc). Retail from there was 250 Euro, original retail would have been 450-500 Euro.
I've only worn it a few times & I had to dive deep into the depths of Antwerp (the designers hometown) to find this fabulous piece.

Selling it because it's a touch big for me & as such I'm not wearing it as much as it deserves. I'm a small, this would best suit a medium - but it depends what style you want to wear it in. As it has kimono cut shoulders, there's no seam and therefore it's hard to measure the shoulder. The shoulder measurement is therefore an approximate.

The Hood is detachable via the buttons you can see. The hood has a fantastic hang/drape when worn, everything you'd expect from Schneider. The belt is not sewn in - therefore is removable.

Measurements:
Pit to Pit 22.5"
Length (back) 32.5"
Sleeve (pit to tip of cuff) 21"
Shoulder approx 18.5"
100% Cotton

Shipping $30 Worldwide
$20 within Australia

Attachments

Last edited:

jesuislepop

Reaction score
Lot's of interest (& a possible buyer on the line), but had a few requests for some fit pics, so here's some very quick fit pics I just did while getting ready this morning:

By jesuislepop at 2012-04-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk