1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

“I Went To Wharton. It Goes Without Saying That You Should Want To F*** Me.”

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by millionaire75, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Concordia

Concordia Senior member Dubiously Honored

My dad always used to tell me that when he went to Penn there was a sign above the toilet paper roll in one of the bathrooms that said "Wharton Degrees - Take one" [​IMG]

Legend is that at Swarthmore, in deference to the two academic tracks, there were two rolls of toilet paper-- Honors and Coarse.

2. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

I just saw his myspace video. The guy talks like he is being dubbed over. This is what happens when you are given excessive positive reenforcement as a child.

3. Shraka

Shraka Senior member

His myspace video is shit. Watch his eyes, he's reading off cue cards to the side of the camera. He can't even remember his own lines.

I think he HAS to be joking. Surely nobody is this stupid?

One of the trainers here owns a BMW M3. I never knew that his social status was so much higher than mine! [​IMG] I shal have to start kissing his arse when he gets back from his trip. [​IMG]

Nantucket Red: Your avatar is awesome and very distracting. Do you know where that clip is from? I want the full video.

4. dl20

dl20 Senior member

Good thread to revive....I remembered how much I love JFP

Seriously though he speaks like he's retarded.

dl

5. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

This has to be a joke. I really enjoyed the MySpace video. He should try to capitalize on his cheesiness now like Antonio Banderas does.

6. tonylumpkin

tonylumpkin Senior member

While flipping through the dial a vaguely familiar face made me stop. It was the Dr. Phil Show and this douchebag with his "Wharton degree" was actually on national television. I didn't have the time, or inclination, to see what he was saying, but I can't believe some producer bought his line of bullshit.

7. Concordia

Concordia Senior member Dubiously Honored

I didn't have the time, or inclination, to see what he was saying, but I can't believe some producer bought his line of bullshit.

It's not a purchase-- just a rental designed for a quick sublet.