1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

“I Went To Wharton. It Goes Without Saying That You Should Want To F*** Me.”

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by millionaire75, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

Anyone else think it could be a joke/hoax? I mean - if I wanted to create the perfect douchebag character from scratch, I think I wouldn't do as good of a job as that website. It's just perfection
    The thought hit me, yes. It's just too "good" to be true.

2. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

Does anyone know what an "˜aristocrat' accent is?

Jon.

Frasier.

3. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

1,200 bench/squat/leg press. Is that his combined max? That's not really impressive. There is video of 60+ year old Pat Robertson leg pressing 1,000 lbs (and he claims 2,000 lbs, but anyway....) I haven't maxed out in almost ten years, but I work out with reps of 435 pretty easy (and I'm 6'2, 170lbs. - scrawny).
    In any event, would any girls even know what the hell he's talking about?

4. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

1,200 bench/squat/leg press. Is that his combined max? That's not really impressive. There is video of 60+ year old Pat Robertson leg pressing 1,000 lbs (and he claims 2,000 lbs, but anyway....) I haven't maxed out in almost ten years, but I work out with reps of 435 pretty easy (and I'm 6'2, 170lbs. - scrawny).
    In any event, would any girls even know what the hell he's talking about?

yeah, I was thinking that, too - I mean, from his pictures he isn't either massive or cut, he looks pretty normal, although in pretty good shape for a man with his hairline.

5. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

in pretty good shape for a man with his hairline.

I LOL'd.

6. millionaire75

millionaire75 Senior member

Latest Update

http://www.dealbreaker.com/2007/10/j...alleg.php#more

So John Fitzgerald, who's getting really sick and tired of engaging in actual auto-fellatio (rough on the lower back), engages in some prose auto-f today, on his website. The topic? Online dating. He's an expert, you know. "Let me give you a tip about internet dating," Johnny says. Please do! "Men lie...women lie." Let us give you a tip, John: no one ever called you a "liar," but simply "the poster child for late-term abortions," if memory serves. But speaking of maybe-lies? "I graduated from Penn. [But] I took my name out of the database to avoid donation solicitations ." He also lists a few not so good people ("Stalin. Hitler. Bin Laden. John Fitzgerald Page.") and in yet another act of unjustified arrogance, ranks himself at #1. After you read about Ann, read this. The whole thing's after the jump, because we're guessing that the Johnster gets off on page views (can't really blame him there), and we couldn't live with ourselves if we gave him another sparkling accomplishment to add to his Match profile.

A note from "THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD". Stalin. Hitler. Bin Laden. John Fitzgerald Page. Somehow, I am ranked at #1. My crime - murder? treason? pedophilia? rape? No, worse. A woman winked at me on the internet. I sent her an introdutory email. She tried to rescind her initial wink by saying we weren't a "personality" match . She ascertained that from my first email without ever speaking to me. Here is my crime. Instead of just letting her float away, I let her know that I feel that if you approach me, you should meet my standards and listed facts about myself.
    She took this personal email, sent to her only, and sent it out to everyone in America. In turn, every blog in America has villified me. I am being threatened with bodily harm, told to kill and neuter myself, that I am a douchebag, etc. My phone rings and email hums day and night, even the New York Times has called (Is this really an noteworthy news story)?. People feel it is okay to post my phone number, address and personal email in attack blogs.

Let me ask you this? Which friend would you rather have - a straight shooter who doesn't waste your time, or someone who can take any PRIVATE email, phone call or letter and put it out there to the world if you cross them? Anyone of you could be in my shoes overnight. Do you feel you have any expectation of privacy when you talk on the phone, send someone an email or a letter? I do. I did not threaten her in any way.

Let me give you a tip about internet dating.

Men lie about their height. Women lie about their weight. If a person has nothing but pictures of their head, they are not height/weight proportional. It is a cold reality. I have standards, as we all do. Typically, you approach people above your standards. I am looking for someone who is educated and who takes care of themselves. That is all.
    All of the facts on this website are true. I am not Alexsey Vayner, there are no videos on here of me hitting tennis balls at 200 mph! Just because you can't find it, haven't heard about it, can't see it or don't know about it doesn't mean it did not happen. This is a website for my SIDE career, acting/modeling. I know I am not Brad Pitt. But Mr. Whipple gets work too! All types are needed, and I am struggling like any other person in this business. I like to be on the movie set, meeting the stars, learning how movies are made, and especially eating all the craft service! In my real career, all I need is a resume and a degree. In this world, you are a piece of meat. Current pictures of body and face are needed (I have done casting). They need to know what you have done in the past. This website allows me to showcase all of my work in one place and is used to get jobs in this field.

I graduated from Penn. I took my name out of the database to avoid donation solicitations. It is the oldest UNIVERSITY, not college in the country. I am not gay, although I do try to dress nicely. This is, unfortunately, my real hair. My statistics are just that - facts about me. If I said I drove a Pinto, went to community college and worked as a bag boy, would everone be so upset? I am not jealous of others. All of my friends have something better than I do, they are smarter, more educated, more cultured, etc. I try to take the best of others and learn from people that are doing better than I am.

I am not perfect, nor do I pretend to be. I have no emotional I.Q. I am not much of a decorater. I am an orphan. I went to a mediocre public high school in Ohio. I weighed 140 lbs. in high school. I come from a loving family - my dad (who died when I was 10) did 3 tours of 'Nam, received 2 Purple Hearts and a Silver Star during 19 years in the Army. My mom (she just died 2 years ago) worked the same job for 30 years. I have no siblings or grandparents and have been on my own since 17. I have no one to fall back on, so I have to be aggressive and go for my deams - I can't rely on anyone else. We all have that instintual survival mechanism. I can't love anyone else if I don't love myself first.

I understand the pyschology is to be angry at me. But when you think about it, do you want every single PRIVATE thing you write or say to be put out to the universe? That would be a scary, P.C. world. Pyschology is something I really don't understand. A girl I am interested in will approach me on a dating site, and we will have a pleasant exchange. A girl who I am not interested in will approach, then when she doesn't hear back from me, will delete me in a day or so. Why? To make herself feel better. I apologize for not having the emotional intelligence to understand this.

Every single piece of my life has been put up for scrutiny. I only ask this - do you feel the punishment is worth the crime? An overnight internet pariah for sending a girl a personal email? Everything I have ever worked for in my life has been sullied in one day, by one person. Before you cast the next stone - would you like your life ruined over anything you have ever said or written? My reputation is all I have. It has been severly damaged and can never be repaired. I cannot fight an overwhelming army of bloggers. My future grandkids wil be able to read about this on the internet 50 years from now. This is the time when my true friends will step forward.

Inside, I am a good person. I am generous with my friends. I am friendly, outgoing and funny. I take people on face value. I can be abrasive and obnoxious at times - I admit that. Animals and children love me (maybe because I don't have any). I am constantly using my connections to help others. I don't smoke or do drugs. I basically leave people be, as I do not believe life is a zero sum game.

The public hanging of me is making many of you happy. The catch-22 for you is that no publicity is bad publicity. I am getting offers for things - movies, books, TV shows. I have turned down every request. This is not a joke. Don't let this happen to you. Anything you ever write or say can be used against you and can turn your life from normal into a living hell. I think all of this venom should be saved for terrrorist, rapists, murderers etc. All I ask is that you put my "crime" in proper perspective. I sent a not very nice private email to someone. That is all.

7. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I feel bad for him. A little bit. He should definitely take his website down though

8. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

ROFL...the narcissism this man displays is simply amazing. He really isn't even aware of it...

9. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Senior member

My favorite thing is on his "Skills" page and he lists his hole-in-one under his golf accomplishments.

10. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

ROFL...the narcissism this man displays is simply amazing. He really isn't even aware of it...

I was particularly struck by the line about his grandkids being able to read about this incident 50 years from now on the internet.

11. mizanation

mizanation Senior member

he loves it. i'm glad for him.

12. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

The similarity is astounding, no?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JB

13. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

I'm convinced that this guy has posted on StyleForum under the pseudonym "Vanity".

14. Violinist

Violinist Senior member

I'm convinced that this guy has posted on StyleForum under the pseudonym "Vanity".

Vanity had far too much humility.

15. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

Vanity had far too much humility.

Vanity also had a sense of humor about himself. This guy is completely unaware of what a douche he is. No understanding.

16. dhc905

dhc905 Senior member

I just realized what he means by being an "orphan" - his mom died two years ago...but I don't think you can be an "orphan" if you're an adult otherwise almost everyone's parents are orphans. Sketchy.

17. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

I just realized what he means by being an "orphan" - his mom died two years ago...but I don't think you can be an "orphan" if you're an adult otherwise almost everyone's parents are orphans. Sketchy.

There was a great bit in a Curb Your Enthusiasm a couple weeks ago about this when Funkhouser's mom dies and he claims to be an orphan, which (of course) Larry calls him on.

18. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

I actually emailed this as aresult of another forum I post on. Just thought I'd share - this guy is clueless. His emails are in bold. For some background, someone found his old resume on-line and he lied about a lot of stuff. He also listed his age on his myspace account as 18 and on his modeling site as 31. It amazes me that he actually replies to emails from strangers with obviously fake names. He must be so famous now that he has the free time.

I am thinking about replying.

J, LA Guy, if I need to edit out his email address just let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:06:54 -0800
    Subject: Email controversy
    To: sgnu88@hotmail.com

JFP,
    I am still amazed at all the hullabaloo over your email exchange. A simple request - can you PLEASE stop mentioning the Ivy League? You are an embarassment. Attending a few courses at Wharton does not make you an Ivy League grad. I attended a few courses there too (I was INVITED to attend a seminar there); the funny thing is that my friends and I joked about how I could be a douchebag now and say I went to Wharton. You actually did it! It's amazing. A few things you can't deny:

You attended Ohio State University.
    You've lied about your age numerous times, sometimes for pretty creepy reasons.
    You brag about a combined 1,200 bench/press/squat, while 60 yr old Pat Robertson puts up 1,000 in leg press alone.
    You are a 40 year old man whose mother died a couple of years ago and you call yourself an orphan. Sick.
    You brag about being famous, yet OJ Simpson is famous too.
    You paid $180.00 for a pair of braces yet the rest of your wardrobe looks straight out of the Paul Fredrick catalogue. $180.00 Braces on a $50.00 shirt is like lipstick on a pig.
    You answer emails at all hours, yet claim to be some busy jet-setter.

And before you flame away on me:
    I came from poor white trash and I've probably had just as much Ivy League education as you, have a law degree, an MBA, am only 31, and am a hell of a lot better looking than you. I don't need to surf dating websites, maybe if I was a washed up 40 year old I would, maybe?
    I'm 6'2' and only 170 lbs, and my bench/press/squat is 1,170 and I'm admittedly weak. I didn't even know this standard existed until I read it and decided to see what mine was for comparison. I never work out.
    No "beemer", but I have a Wrangler (which gets you a hell of a lot more girls, BTW). As far as the "acting" shit goes - you've been an extra a bunch of times. That really doesn't count.

You are an ass.

TRB

President:

I graduated from Penn. Get a friend to look it up, then apologize.

I never went to OSU. Find a grad to look me up - then apologize.

Pat Robertson is lying. I am not. I did brag about it, I list it as a statistic.

My mother died two years ago. I have no parents, grandparents or siblings. I am an orphan. Sorry if you don't like it.

I didn't cut two people's heads off.

I was in Jezebel's Best Dressed in '02 and was in Esquire's best dressed man in America contest a few months ago.

I defend myself at all hours, like a normal person would.

I would assume someone younger than me could look better than me. But put a pic on hot or not, and see if you beat an 8.9. And that is at my age.

I don't claim to have a JD/MBA. I don't need one in M&A.

You are not as strong as me, and yet have not passed the year of 35, when your testosterone starts to dip.

A jeep does not compare to a BMW convertible.

Look up Day Player.

Regards,

The famous man you are contacting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:28:46 -0800
    Subject: Follow-up
    To: sgnu88@hotmail.com

JFP -

I guess my point is that you really need to change your mentality. I used to be the same way - obsessed with accomplishments and milestones and that type of thing. In the end though, it will never be enough. Someone will always be "better" than you. The thing is though - and this is real important - they really aren't "better" than you. Humans will naturally find a way to be miserable and a way to be happy, no matter how impoverished or opulent their lifestyle is. I have a accomplished a lot in my life (and failed at quite a few things), but it would all be meaningless without great friends and family. The abilities to laugh at yourself, to humble yourself in front of others, and to put others first are the greatest qualities you can have, not some ridiculously inflated rating on an internet website or a bit role in a Kathy Bates movie.
    This is what you need to realize. Don't be focused so much on yourself - give a shit about other people - and you will be a lot happier (and, incidentally, a lot more attractive to the opposite sex).
    Anyway, just some advice from someone you probably feel is "beneath" you.

TRB

PS - your rankings of people are just as meaningless as everyone else's rankings.

President:

There are people better than me, and I am better than others.

It is called net worth. The golden rule. He who has all the gold, makes the rules!

I have no family.

What makes you think I would ever have a problem with the opposite sex? She hit on me!

I use HON to rate my pix to put on my website - nothing more.

I don't need any advice from strangers. My life was cherry pie before the bloggers came out for blood!

Regards,

JFP

19. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Wow. Who wants to bet he was raped as a child (repeatedly)? Clearly disturbed.

20. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

(I hold my head in my hands as I read the nonsense above and make sure that I'm not living in la-la land).

Jon.