• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

“I Went To Wharton. It Goes Without Saying That You Should Want To F*** Me.”

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Certainly well traveled:
"I am an avid traveler and have been to St. Thomas & St. John, Aruba and Zurich. I have lived in / visited almost every major city in the United States, having seen 38 of the 50 states. "

Buckhead, baby!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DIALECTS & ACCENTS:

English, Southern, New Yorker, Aristocrat, British, Irish, Australian, French, Indian

So, basically he has imitated people talking funny on TV and at Dunkin' Donuts, and he took high school French.

Did anyone watch the mesmerizing commercial on his site?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I think a poll is needed to see who would **** him.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I'm a rube and I've been to forty-one states. Is the guy serious? Are those "model" looks?

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I fell asleep after seeing "The Business" in quotation marks....

It is funny and also sad that Mensa Head here is trying to prove his worth, yet he is blind to the fact that in the process all he proves is that he is an A-Number one douche bag.

(BTW, is he a before model for Rogaine?)

(millionare this is one of the funniest threads in a long time, thanks!)

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If I see this guy walking around in Buckhead I'm going to jab him in the face.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
If I see this guy walking around in Buckhead I'm going to jab him in the face.
careful, dude puts up 1200 lbs on the daily. Do you? No. No I didn't think you did.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I would make a snide remark about Wharton students right now, but there are some perfectly gentlemanly forum members who attended, or are currently attending. So let's just say that I Am Jack's Total Lack of Surprise right now.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He doesn't have a Wharton MBA like he brags. His website says he "took classes at the Wharton School of Business".

I think we should introduce him to Eric Glennie.
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads