• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Edouard

Reaction score
Edouard,
Can you explain how the tailoring credit listed on some of the items works?
for now, we kept it simple. It's taken off the price at checkout.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edouard - thanks for the good work here
cheers.gif

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg, I'm impressed. I was just looking at Drake's single-ply roll necks the other day. Yours are cheaper and 2-ply. How do they compare otherwise?
I'm going to be honest here : I have no idea. I don't own the Drake's one but I know they usually do a great job selecting their suppliers. Clearly, they will wear differently because the Drake's sweaters are meant to be thin and light, almost a first layer. I find 2-ply to be the right medium ground for knitwear that I don't wear as outerwear. It's also the right middle ground for cost as things can quickly get out of hand with the 4 ply and above when they're not made in low cost countries.
dont know which color of the stutterheim raincoat to get
I honestly like all of them. Although I have a soft spot for the white - I'm not in the majority here but I find white outerwear particularly cool. The pictures of jkissi in the black one are quite compelling too.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you!

I just rushed a peek through and it's fantastic. One note - you've got a socks section but, alas, no socks. As a bit of a sock nut, I was expecting similary NMWA-level delicious over-the-calf stuffs. You've set the bar too high, I can't tell you how my heart sank when there was nothing there.

Or, maybe it's a crafty way to keep the sock'ers coming back.

Congrats on the opening and I'm looking forward to being a customer!

Very strange that some of you have not received the email...

Let's solve this, just go there
www.nomanwalksalone.com/shop

and you can use the SF discount:
sf10oct

Happy shopping...

Edouard

Reaction score
Thank you!

I just rushed a peek through and it's fantastic. One note - you've got a socks section but, alas, no socks. As a bit of a sock nut, I was expecting similary NMWA-level delicious over-the-calf stuffs. You've set the bar too high, I can't tell you how my heart sank when there was nothing there.

Or, maybe it's a crafty way to keep the sock'ers coming back.

Congrats on the opening and I'm looking forward to being a customer!
it's Jet's fault. He told us not to bother with socks, he doesn't wear any in SoCal...

(we have the socks, we just don't have any pictures of the socks.... stay tuned!)

Edouard

Reaction score

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

it's Jet's fault. He told us not to bother with socks, he doesn't wear any in SoCal...

(we have the socks, we just don't have any pictures of the socks.... stay tuned!)

Bah! I'm in hot, humid Florida, and I still want socks! Looking forward to them :slayer:

ps - somebody should append some 0's to your post count; you don't read like a 17th-post poster. I mean that in a good way.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who will start the rumor that Edouard and I are the same person?

1159[1].gif

Edouard

Reaction score
Bah! I'm in hot, humid Florida, and I still want socks! Looking forward to them
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

ps - somebody should append some 0's to your post count; you don't read like a 17th-post poster. I mean that in a good way.
appreciate that. feels right at home around here :)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's Coming Soon

(duh)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics