• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
All this talk of Butteros is now making me think of Butteros.

Greg & team, are you guys planning to stock a mid-brown pair like these again?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Greg, I'm one that hasn't emailed yet. I'm just waiting on results from my doc that I should have tomorrow. I'm trying to be smart and not commit until I know what medical expenses I am in for.

financial prudence? wtf is this shiz?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg, I'm one that hasn't emailed yet. I'm just waiting on results from my doc that I should have tomorrow. I'm trying to be smart and not commit until I know what medical expenses I am in for.
Hope things are better rather than worse, man. Good luck.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah bud, don't know if I have said anything in the thread, but I wish you the best of luck with the surgery costs--I too have had some rather unlucky circumstances this year (read: crown), and nothing is worse than a savings (or spendings) set back because of a silly necessity.

Simplicio

Reaction score
Butteros: I am also US 9.5/UK 8.5 TTS. 9D Barrie last, 8.5 Carmina, 42.5 Vass P2. I got Butteros in 42 and the fit is good.

I got the taupe suede and would recommend. They are less green than the pictures on the website make them appear. I think the color works fairly easily with denim and casual trousers. At the moment I am traveling on vacation and have been wearing them every day. They were comfortable from the start, but I can already see how they are improving with wear.

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Probably just the jacket, since I wouldn't get much use out of the fully suit. But I do keep thinking that I should get the suit, wear the trews separately, and have the option to use the full rig, just in case.

:decisions:

Don't forget, if you don't know already, that you can choose different sizing than standard offering, incl. L or S for the jacket, and trimmer or wider trews, if so required.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh man, that's not what I meant with that post. Just want to remind everyone of the cloth ordering deadline. Hope you get better and surgery goes well!

Anyone care to comment on Buttero sneakers fit? I am a pretty standard US10D. 43 in Vass F, 43.5 in Vass U, 9.5G&G, 9 Carmina, etc.

As everyone already said, you're a 42 in Tanino.

All this talk of Butteros is now making me think of Butteros.

Greg & team, are you guys planning to stock a mid-brown pair like these again?

It's on order with the FW stuff

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh snap! We got another. Five down, three to go!

(1) NewC
(2) CHRK33
(3) venivedivicibj
(4) lawyerdad
(5) juuceman

And a cloth reminder...

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Formosa and Farnese....

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Oh snap! We got another. Five down, three to go!

(1) NewC
(2) CHRK33
(3) venivedivicibj
(4) lawyerdad
(5) juuceman

And a cloth reminder...

I was thinking of hopping in on this, but I think I may try this on their next trip for bespoke.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was thinking of hopping in on this, but I think I may try this on their next trip for bespoke.

for two times the price? just join us, and you can get a whole nother jacket for the same price.
or this jacket, 3 rotas and a tie.

join us.......

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads