• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 Any plans on stocking the La Portegna Pablo leather folio in Sol? If not, any suggestions on how I can get my hands on one?

We don't plan on stocking it. I imagine you could purchase it directly from La Portegna on their website but I'm not sure what the shipping situation/costs are.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from yesterday.

more things that the valve jacket is optimal for, archery!! :D

Last edited:

Holy Man

Reaction score

We don't plan on stocking it.   I imagine you could purchase it directly from La Portegna on their website but I'm not sure what the shipping situation/costs are.
Thanks! I'll reach out to them.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a carnival BBQ I tool the kids to. Adults can has fun too!!

Indeed that was my target. :)

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know everyone here is all about spring/summer, but weather here has been cool lately and im taking advantage, wearing my F/W NMWA gear.

calabrese and drakes.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ looks fab

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple days left

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I canta really justify another sportcoat.

Plus, my size is out of stock. Would like to see some more Cantarelli in the wild pics.

Sabutai

Reaction score
I should have posted something earlier, but I wanted to commend Greg on his accomplishments with nmwa. Not only has he pulled together a fine repertoire of menswear , but he and his staff provide exemplary service. I just wanted to post a general thank you and appreciation for your efforts while looking to future purchases

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These Cantarelli sport coats fit very slim. Pretty much everyone has to size up from their normal suit size. That's why we have 36/46 in other brands but start at 48 for Cantarelli. All those fit people who normally wear 36/46

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I should have posted something earlier, but I wanted to commend Greg on his accomplishments with nmwa. Not only has he pulled together a fine repertoire of menswear , but he and his staff provide exemplary service. I just wanted to post a general thank you and appreciation for your efforts while looking to future purchases

Thanks for the kind words! :embar:

DividedWay

Reaction score
Received the Calabrese briefcase in black - it's fantastic. I'm new to this whole professional thing, but the bag is great, it looks great, it feels great, and all that. And for being only $340 including shipping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads