• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you are completely right Greg. I guess what I was trying to say, is that if you are splurging on an inglese as your one nice dress shirt, I definitely would not choose this one. At least for me, this is going in the casual wear part of my wardrobe.

On a related note, when wearing I think it is totally normal to feel like a movie star @ cannes.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this happening to anyone else where the webstore doesn't keep you logged in and every time you go to the site the little email newsletter signup thing pops up.

This is on firefox 28 if that makes a difference.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I can actually talk to my local USPS people, and they will actually go looking for my packages. On the other hand, in Cambridge, everyone at the USPS hates life and all living things. They are people rejected by the DMV as being too friendly.

if only bmore had USPS people with even a minimal interest in being useful at their jobs.

also, lol @ that last sentence.

Last edited:

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sigh. I thought this post was going to be about an actual safari.

Apple generation vs the classical man?
facepalm.gif

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is this happening to anyone else where the webstore doesn't keep you logged in and every time you go to the site the little email newsletter signup thing pops up.

This is on firefox 28 if that makes a difference.

Me too on Chrome. It would be nice if the cookies kept you logged in longer.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes I get that on Safari.

I get it on Google Chrome. I just assumed it was a security thing that the website automatically signs you out after certain period of inaction.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the Esemplare down shirt?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Gonna kop that fat carter. :slayer:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lawl.:lol:

mothball

Reaction score

Mine shipped recently and I'm looking forward to getting it soon. How's the leather?

The only comparison I have bag-wise is a CXL messenger from Unlucky, which is similar in dimensions but twice as heavy. The leather on this is gorgeous, and I think it's going to age nicely.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads