• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posting a pic of a recent purchase...Buttero Navy Sneakers. Really like the color, they should break in nicely. I want to thank Greg for the help in sizing and great service. Can't wait for Spring! I thought the green jeans would show off the true color for the picture

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These Butteros are excellent.

pB, id love to see that whole fit, looks awesome.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Casentino snap shot. The light... It is dim here on the tundra.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the lack of that coat is a glaring omission in my closet.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shame sale is ending. A few pieces I want to pick up but have to pay off some stuff first.
Out of curiosity, are you guys just keep the stuff not sold online at the original price or are you guys getting rid of it somehow?

We are not "getting rid" of anything - those are awesome pieces and our strategy is to price things well the first time so we don't get into the vicious cycle of US apparel retail of inflated markups done for the sole purpose of offering the merchandise at deep discounts later.

We will keep the stuff in the store and may do some flash sales with our Founders Circle from time to time.

Ordered a 13" portfolio for iPad and journal, pens, and headphones. No shoulder strap, which might drive me nuts, but otherwise I think it could be the holy grail of compact bag I've been looking for. Good sale price.
Embrace the swag of carrying a leather portfolio under your arm !

I don't know how I missed hearing about your shop and this thread. Glad I found it.
By the way, Congrats!
Thanks ! Glad you found it :)
Glad (and sad) I have found this shop. Lovely stuff. Only "minor" caveat, I live a bit far far away and would desperately need a reliable proxy.
I don't mind bearded fellows nor seeing my stuff in WAYWRN prior to forwarding (exception underwear and socks), and of course there would be an appropriate "gift" for the much appreciated service.
We can ship products overseas - we need to process those orders offline but we'll do it. Please contact [email protected] to place an order.
Full body shot of the Mackintosh. I think this pic provides a better view of the overall fit than the one I previously posted. As mentioned in the last post, I wear a 40R in suits and this jacket is 40R. Wearing a medium weight sweater underneath.

Also sporting Inis Meain scarf & Dents gloves with rabbit lining.

Looks awesome !
is there an SF promo code for this month?
Yes, it is SF10JAN (also always in my signature)
25% off when you use my shipping address.
Oh I see... this is why I have to deal with emails of people asking me about "25% discount" !
plain.gif

Arrived today - Greg and Kyle provided fantastic customer service - thanks guys!

Inis Meáin and Oliver Spencer:

^^ I can't spoiler those - too good
Just got my Mac DB Wool Coat. Awesome coat and impeccable customer service.
Thank you sir ! Very happy that you like it :)
OK winter is thawing let's get some S/S deets going
stirpot.gif
It's still COLD. Spring stuff is slow to come in so we'll ask for a little patience.
Great look, europrep. I tried on the Mac DB coat at the trunk show. It took every bit of intestinal fortitude to hold off buying it.
I had a great visit to the NMWA office yesterday. I met Kyle and a bunch of SFers and nailed down my size in various garments. Highly recommend it if you are local or can make the trip to NYC.
Sorry I missed you - was away trying to find more good stuff for next year (and I did)
i tried on the black/gray harris tweed gloves. holy crap want so bad.
Those are awesome. @LA Guy told you guys about it - but you didn't listen ;)
The Niche shirts are great. Really glad I took a chance on them.
Very cool - the florals and prints are really their design DNA. I'm glad you got the chance to see/try them
Ugh when is S/S coming... I am dying.
When it actually gets warmer, we'll have more spring stuff.
Posting a pic of a recent purchase...Buttero Navy Sneakers. Really like the color, they should break in nicely. I want to thank Greg for the help in sizing and great service. Can't wait for Spring! I thought the green jeans would show off the true color for the picture

Cool - thanks for the kind words and support !
Off to Cambodia. Dead Kennedys in the cans.
Holy **** - how cool of a shot is that??

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
well it's warm here now

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats greg on the greatest multi quote of all time ! :slayer:

steveoly

Reaction score
Formosa PoW suit arrived today :slayer:
The fabric is spectacular and I don't think I will need adjutments beyond shortening the sleeves and the pant legs.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome, looks fantastic. wear it in good health, and let coordinate a fit when it gets back from the tailor.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads