• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C832291D-ADBA-45D7-BB91-DC9AB93C6350.jpeg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Kyle what kicks you wearing?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

TokenMao

Reaction score
Anybody have pictures of their Moscow? I probably shouldn't given how many pieces of outerwear I picked up this year but at the same time...

No way I'm gonna top Greg's picture, but just want chime in and say that you should definitely go for it. I have a Moscow in army green and I wear it with pretty much everything and it's fantastic for low temps.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Are the pants you're wearing Schneider? Almost looks like you and Greg are wearing matching pants

My pants are the Camoshita easy pants from this fall, and Greg's pants are the uh.... Camoshita easy pants from this fall :redface:

chickenfark

Reaction score
Anyone have thoughts on NR Geneve sizing? I'm mostly worried that the shoulders look pretty slim (17.0" for a large) - I'm typically a 40R, 6'0", somewhere between 185-190 lbs. Most shoulders I have are around 18", just wanted to double check

eddiemczee

Reaction score
Picked up a Scott and Charter cardigan this season. I've always wanted one, but never was the right time until now. One observation I had is that NMWA seems to be the only retailer that carries them now. Before, you could find them at a handful.

Like other people, I've cut the number of new clothes that I add to my wardrobe down significantly (results of being a new dad, I guess). The only things I grabbed at the sale were two pairs of Merola gloves. My wife also grabbed me a pair of unlined Dent's for Christmas. Super pleased with all three.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

mockingboy

Reaction score
I actually wear an XXL and I am a 54 in Formosa and between 54 and 56 in Eidos if that helps. Without the liner I might might size down but then probably couldn't wear it with a sportcoat. Now I can wear it with a t shirt sweater or jacket.

The measurements looked super small and Greg and Kyle told me to go XXL and it was great

Do you go up one size in the Caban ^ to wear with the liner.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads