1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, Aug 15, 2013.

1. sebastian mcfox

sebastian mcfox Distinguished Member

I'd be in, especially if we could get delivery before June

2. n2pua

n2pua Senior Member

The first version (chocolate brown) ?

3. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Distinguished Member

Things that I got: Formosa POW suit, GI shirts, a few ties, a Drake’s square, a Suzusan scarf, Leder shirt, Schneider sweater, Monitaly jacket. Will be emailing shortly about more MTM Rota, since the higher rise with a slight adjustment are basically a perfect fit. Like I can’t believe how well they drape.

Missed the grey IM turtleneck in my size. It was sold out when temps finally dropped enough for me to wear it.

Wanted to get a S&C cardigan but the colors available didn’t grab me once I figured out my size. I’d like a darker shade of green, more grey/charcoal. Maybe even ebony.

I wanted to get a couple more colors of Sozzi wool knit ties but it looked like you didn’t restock this F/W—understandable with the general decrease in tie wear.

Thing that I most regret not getting: the green Leder double breasted coat from last year. Told myself I didn’t have room for it. I’m an idiot.

4. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Distinguished Member

From what I saw on IG stories, the fabrics choices are also pretty killer as always. Looking forward to seeing what is offered in a few weeks!

5. sebastian mcfox

sebastian mcfox Distinguished Member

I love Formosa, but can't really justify Formosa purchases while living outside the US. Shipping + import fees + alterations fees bring the cost of Formosa almost to the cost of bespoke, but without the latter's customization. This has nothing to do with the quality or value for money of Formosa (which I think are both very good). Rather an explanation for why my own Formosa purchasing has dropped off. There's still plenty of demand for quality suits and jackets from me :teach: