1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, Aug 15, 2013.

1. earthdragon

earthdragon Distinguished Member

2. Riva

Riva Senior Member

The new Eidos is the new Kired. We should be glad that our kids are buying those instead of Supreme shit. We shouldn't be bitter either if our bellies won't fit into the cut. I've been wearing the Valstar 1 size smaller to achieve that fit so I ain't complaining.

3. Sartorium

Sartorium Well-Known Member

Hi, I made a purchase on January 9th and got the stock e-mail saying it would be shipped within 12-36 hours. I still haven't received tracking info. The order number is 100025904. If you could message me tracking info that would be great.

Thank you

4. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Your order was shipped on January 11 and a shipping confirmation was sent then.

Please check your email inbox or spam folders for the shipping confirmation email dated 1/11, which will include your USPS tracking number