• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ladies in bikinis. thats what i want to see in the summer. wait, maybe im in the wrong thread.

in that case, i have a really nice, kind of gauzy, very breathable, 100% cotton shirt from borrelli. i would love to see fabrics like that.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
linen cotton shirts that are work appropriate would be great

coolron

Reaction score
End on end linens, some lightweight open knits. Also not sure if you plan on carrying pants or not in the future but that would be a huge plus.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good suggestions - thanks guys

Shirting fabrics will likely stay within the Alumo, Grandi & Rubinelli, Albini/Thomas Mason family

Last edited:

Cantabrigian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the linen-cotton idea.

End-on-end is never wrong.

Some Bengal stripes in blue - white . (I believe your examples are butcher or maybe I'm just butchering the terminology but in any event slightly larger than the example shirts.)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you post selfies in Body & Health ? :lookaround:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I meant to suggest that fit is the most important thing (for me) in a shirt not that my incredible physique is the best of my myriad charming qualities.

Surely your quiet anf soft-spoken demeanor is your most charming quality.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That pub jacket is just beautiful.
nod[1].gif

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the kind words :blush:
Give or take... a short month. I've been thinking about sponsoring the "No Purchase Club - September edition"... :D
Unfortunately no shorts or long for the first group of suits. What is your typical jacket size / chest measurement? I can tell you the measurements and you can see if length may work for you.

Argh! Congratulations you've joined the ranks of Howard Yount and Epaulet of catering exclusively to the 5'8"-6'0" crowd. No hate, I wish you all the best. It's just frustrating to see so much cool stuff targeted just outside of my reach.

BTW, what is this (hope you don't mind me "borrowing" images from you're Tumblr)?:

and this:

and this (though if I had to guess I'd say it was Buttero):

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not completely fair - I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs myself and we carry stuff that is too large for me across the product range. But I understand the frustration - we're starting from scratch and the investment in inventory is heavy so it was hard to push the size runs too far either way, especially at this price point. We do have 56 size suits and sport coats. And if there's demand, we'll start carrying longs and shorts as early as next season.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads