• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
X-post from the Eidos thread:

So I've received a few PMs and requests for frontal pics of the Navy casentino single breast coat from NMWA. Had some time this morning and made my girlfriend snap some before I headed out (to my tailor, to get the sleeves finished, actually). This is a bit more casual of an outfit than I'd usually wear with this coat but it shows the shape well. Excuse the poor lighting - we were going to take some pics outside but the heavy winds weren't cooperating.

Also worth noting I'm keeping it in the family by wearing my Eidos X Christian Kimber smoke suede Capa derbies! They've become my go-to casual shoes.

For reference I'm 5'11 and ~195 lbs with a 10" drop. I wear a 54R in Eidos suits and sportcoats and I went with the 52 coat because the body/waist in the 54 would've been a bit too baggy on me. Wearing a suit underneath this coat is maybe a pinch more snug than ideal, but overall I'm extremely happy with it and definitely happier than if I had gone with the 54.

This first pic is with the middle button (out of three) done. It's how I wear it most often.

Open

Back

Bottom button done only. I like wearing it like this when I wear a suit+tie as it lets you show a nice amount of both.

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Nice carpincho gloves too!

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome dude. Very nice!

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks @gdl203 and @Patrick R much appreciated! Greg, I sent you an email to the shop so I didn't clog the thread further

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does not but there's a better extra kicker code for tailored clothing items

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried it already, so no discount codes for final sale items correct? I could have sworn it worked before

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It does not but there's a better extra kicker code for tailored clothing items

[Edit: It's for people who read the newsletter rather than asking stupid questions].

Last edited:

soaped

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The biker has an integrated liner. I can move around comfortably in it but am not so sure I could do that in a small. I do have a larger upper-body to leg ratio (read: skinny legs) though.

@soaped, it sounds like the medium you're wearing there has the lining? I have the exact stats as you (5'11/145) and I'm trying to decide between the small and medium. Was leaning small till I saw your post, where the fit looks great.

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I tried it already, so no discount codes for final sale items correct? I could have sworn it worked before

I can't tell if this is serious or satire at this point...final sale items are already marked ridiculously low. SF10 is a courtesy discount to members of this forum off of regularly priced items.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads