• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I dunno I do have a wide foot and I don't own any size 12 footwear....mostly 13 and even a couple 14. Free ship free return is an option but I'd hate to jack you guys around since they would likely be too small for me, but who knows they could work out... I'll think about it. Thanks for the quick info! The shape on them is particularly nice.
Hey - I've got a size 12 foot and needed a 10.5 or a 11 (@conceptual 4est can correct me, if he happens to remember). There's no way a 12 would be to small. Really cool boots.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Barbaneras fit like a glove. A foot glove.

For the record, I took an 8.5 and I'm a 42.5 Vass/Carmina

Don't you love the arch support? I find them so comfortable.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to thank @gdl203 for his incredibly generous donation of an Eidos suit for this year's Holiday Charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House (www.rmhc.org).

It's going on now until Friday afternoon!

Below is a repost. To bid, please go here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/512486/...-the-ronald-mcdonald-house/50_50#post_8211153

Auction 4: Choice of Eidos suit from @gdl203 and NoManWalksAlone.
Ends Friday, Dec 4, 2015.5 p.m. PST
Let's start the bidding... now. The following auction will be a 48 hour auction and will end at 5 pm PST.

Up for auction is an Eidos suit of the winner's choice (anything in your size is fair game) from @gdl203 and No Man Walks Alone. Eidos suits are designed by our very own @NickPollica , and we are happy to be able to be able to offer this item for your consideration.

As for all these auctions, 100% of the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (www.rmhc.org), an organization that helps house and feed the families of children who have to travel for medical care. It's an incredibly stressful and emotionally drainging time for families, and financial issues associated with loss of time at work, only compound those stresses. The Ronald McDonald Houses do their best to alleviate that stress by providing food and shelter and a home away from home for these families. I know that during this time, there are many worthy charities to support, and we really appreciate your taking part in these charity auctions.

There are many choices to be had. All of them can be seen here:
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/makers/makersinfo/view/id/159/#shopproducts. Retail ranges from $1495 to $1595

Please bid generously to help the Ronald McDonald House.

Cheers,

Fok.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's an opportunity to help a great charity and walk out with a badass brown corduroy double-breasted suit!

airwalker309

Reaction score
This is the S&C Gray Shawl in size XS. Even with the slouchy style in mind I unfortunately think it might be a little bit too big. Thoughts?

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barbaneras fit like a glove. A foot glove.

For the record, I took an 8.5 and I'm a 42.5 Vass/Carmina

Don't you love the arch support? I find them so comfortable.

Yes!

My 45 F last suede Vass fit me as well as the Barbanera size 11 suede U caps. But the arch support makes me even happier to wear then.

Last edited:

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
philosophe!!!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It may be the pic but it still looks a bit too big on you. And, slouchy does not mean "too big"; it should still flit, just be a little ... well ... "slouchy".
This is the S&C Gray Shawl in size XS. Even with the slouchy style in mind I unfortunately think it might be a little bit too big. Thoughts?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks too long to me from that pic. The roominess doesn't bug me but the length looks a bit much. Or maybe it's the angle?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
How long does the xs measure? Specs make it sound short.

airwalker309

Reaction score
It looks too long to me from that pic. The roominess doesn't bug me but the length looks a bit much. Or maybe it's the angle?
Yes length is where it felt it was a bit much as well. For reference on angle the sweater hits right below the glutes, I'm 5'8" if it helps

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads