• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
But... but... Minotaur... 18" shoulder for XL in the gradient Chester coats...????

Oh, the humanity. :facepalm:

And @Mr. Six. Yes that document robe coat. It is really lovely.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you like it, the tweed?

malat

Reaction score
For the love of god, will someone please return a size 50 in the burgundy Eidos field jacket? Please??

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm a bit above 5'6 . When you're shorter that can makes all the difference when jackets are already longer on you. I see now that 29in would probably be the longest I could wear, even though typically I go for a 28.5-28.75. Small numbers but they make a difference in how a suit looks in a person.

I'm 5'7 and that's my exact preference for length as well. That's why I was excited about the MTM route.

EDIT: @Mr. Six thank you for the pic! Exactly what I ordered :)

Anyone else try that Norwegian Rain coat at the trunk show? Holy smokes. Amazing.

Last edited:

bloodyj13

Reaction score
I'm a bit above 5'6 . When you're shorter that can makes all the difference when jackets are already longer on you. I see now that 29in would probably be the longest I could wear, even though typically I go for a 28.5-28.75. Small numbers but they make a difference in how a suit looks in a person.
I wonder is there any chance to provide size 34 for the sport jacket or 36S is really a good idea! support!

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greg, I hate to be a pain, but I haven't missed the Inis Mean pre orders have I? Been checking every day.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't highlight MTO and pre-orders for the general public given the final sale nature and the fact that these really should only be for people who know what they're doing when ordering. So these are typically exclusively discussed here and in person during trunk shows

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics