Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, Aug 15, 2013.
Sounds like a win to me!
Too contrived. My other half would grill me and ask "since when did you buy things from Walmart"?
Inglese and Calabrese in the wild...with a little Solito/Ambrosi thrown in the mix.
^^ what he said ^^
P fit pic?
PoW Formosa should be in hand in a matter of days.
Returned from lunch to see a NMWA box on my desk!
Did the box say "Wal Mart" on it?
Great shot - shows the slightly different spread collars for Mazzarelli & Inglese.
lol walmart boxes.
can you send my suit in a walmart box?
Ha ha! Fortunately, I can have everything delivered to my office so I avoid any intercepts.
Thanks Greg - yes, both shirts look fantastic. Can't wait to wear them out in the wild.
Some updates on the trunk show next week :
• we will be taking MTO orders for Vass shoes & boots (you can go creative there !)
• we will be taking MTO orders for Rota trousers (same cut, 150+ fabrics to choose from)
• we're working on confirming a potential 3rd MTO event - stay tuned
• we will be doing a special discount for the trunk on a couple of brands
• we will have a few samples for sale at cost
That's all for now
Separately, I would like to get a sense of who may be interested in a Sartoria Formosa bespoke event (prices will obviously be quite a bit higher than our series of OTR suits) in December in NYC?
We'll make it happen if there's enough interest
Unable to attend the trunk show, but may be interested in Rota MTO if it is offered via the NMWA site. Could see how 150+ fabrics might be a little unwieldy though.
For those of you who have not been following news e. the trunk show, check it out here:
Separate names with a comma.