• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That shirt is absolutely amazing, and you have a great fit with it. I am so glad I have realized the difference between a shirt looking great on a person who is in shape and a shirt looking great on me :).

The fit is astounding.

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
I had a lot of NMWA stuff on today, so I snapped a few quick pics. Given the iPhone pic in a dirty mirror in my wife's closet quality, I'll spoiler them. OS Jersey Jacket (same one that Greg posted, but I bought a size that would fit tighter/less layering), LBM Polo, and Begg scarf. Hooray for casual days with no face to face meetings. Also, excuse the shirt, I fell behind on ironing due to my trip to NMWA and had to grab one of my emergency non-iron shirts.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lovely. great choices.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That jersey jacket is super awesome. I find myself drawn to it.

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
You should be...also it's super comfy. I bought a second one for my dad, so you should probably buy at least one.

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
I'm not sure. At first I was tempted to take them up a bit, especially given the snugger fit I chose. But the thing is, I'll wear it as outerwear a lot as well, so I'm conflicted. Today in the (casual) office, I'm thinking take them up, tomorrow, during my annual pumpkin beer party, if I throw this on for a little outdoor beer pong I'll want them long like outerwear. I'll give it the season to decide. Right now I have the sleeves cuffed.

Unrelated, how did the jacket from Frank turn out?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure. At first I was tempted to take them up a bit, especially given the snugger fit I chose. But the thing is, I'll wear it as outerwear a lot as well, so I'm conflicted. Today in the (casual) office, I'm thinking take them up, tomorrow, during my annual pumpkin beer party, if I throw this on for a little outdoor beer pong I'll want them long like outerwear. I'll give it the season to decide. Right now I have the sleeves cuffed.

Unrelated, how did the jacket from Frank turn out?
imo, with that drapey material and fit, leave the sleeves long. It just fits better with the relaxed feel of the piece.

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
imo, with that drapey material and fit, leave the sleeves long. It just fits better with the relaxed feel of the piece.
Thanks. This is where I think I'll end up at the more I wear it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads