٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, Aug 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

We'll have suede, lambskin and cotton/linen for the spring Valstarinos. I think you guys will like the selection :)

Yes. Soyella is a bit finer with higher count whereas Genio and Supraluxe have a slightly harder finish.

There will definitely be a spring/summer order with Inglese. Heavily tilted towards linen and cotton/linen mix

Sorry that's not going to happen. They won't create new sizes for me. If you're between sizes for something like this, use an insole or thicker socks. CP doesn't do half sizes either, not I believe MMM ?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013

2. gdl203

Was never a possibility for us - maybe they stopped doing those. Their own webshop doesn't sell half sizes. And frankly I'm happy it wasn't an option - it's relatively unnecessary for casual sneakers like this and would have inflated our inventory for very little benefit for anyone.

We have an easy (and free) return policy and we'll refund your return as soon as it comes in.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013

3. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

This is such a nice pair of shoes. They are on my wish list.

I had scrolled by this belt in the brown suede and thought about it for a second. I am not thinking about it again. The construction is so unusual.

4. stevent

stevent Senior member

For the suede valstar will it be lined? I have a suede one but it's got a wool lining that just gets too warm and am looking for one that would be similar to the wool ones

5. Picklezer0z

Picklezer0z Member

Any chance of maybe a MTM for those G. Inglese or maybe a more "athletic" type cut for the shirt in the future? The 17.xx" or so for the shoulders on the 16/41 seems rather small, at least for my build. I found that anything under 18.5" shoulders tends to dig into my arm pits. Also, somebody mentioned that they had an 11" drop for suits, and you had an idea for them, but I don't believe anything else was mentioned about this matter? I am in a similar boat ( 9" drop or so).

6. Asian Afro

Asian Afro Senior member

I asked for Salvatore Piccolo shirts partly for their more athletic cut. A 15" neck would have at least 17" shoulders, which is enough to work for me (but I could use another quarter to half inch). That, and his shirts are fun.

7. gdl203

I explained a bit above the difference in patterns and cut between traditional/Mazzarelli shirts and the Inglese (or Finamore) cut. The shoulder measurement will always look smaller because it is cut to rest on top of your shoulder and the sleeve cap to drape/wrap on your shoulder. It doesn't feel any more constrictive but it is different.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013

8. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

anyone interested in helping to fund a suit for me, please PM me for payapl info.

9. OzzyJones

OzzyJones Senior member

Sell some G&G's

10. stevent

stevent Senior member

Did Vass prices go up or is it just me? Could have sworn a few pairs were $755?

11. in stitches

resale value not worth the sale. plus, then i will need to buy more shoes. its pretty clear that donations is the way to go here.

12. chogall

chogall Senior member

Knits :
    - Linen Inis Meain crewneck sweater. Not sure what colors I'd be interested in, but maybe either a grey or blue? Just not cream, as I already have that [dieworkwear, size small]
    -

Suits:
    - Formosa. Unlined or quarter-lined. Fresco or linen/cotton blend, light weight summer suits. [Chogall, 52/54]
    - Formosa blazer suit. [Chogall, 52/54]

Casual jackets:
    - Shirt jacket in Solbiati linen; similar to DieWorkwear's safari jacket [Asian Afro; Size 38/Small]
    - Leather Valstar, preferably in a dark brown or blue, but I could also be interested in a beige lambskin, depending on the shade. [dieworkwear; size 38 in the slim fit or 36 in their regular fit]

Shirts:
    - Salvatore Piccolo shirts in interesting fabrics and patterns [Asian Afro; 15-33 or 38/Small]
    -

Non-sneaker shoes:
    - Woven leather shoes [Asian Afro; US 8/UK 7]
    - Brown Vass boots in their F last. Fairly open to styles, so long as it's not a balmoral. Maybe something simple like this season's suede Alfred Sargent boot? [dieworkwear, US9]

Sneakers:
    -
    -

Misc:
    - Talarico umbrella with a striped canopy and single stick construction. Fairly open to colors, but would prefer something green. [dieworkwear]

[COLOR=FF00AA]If anyone adds to this, please take the "quotes" bracket out of your post. If you don't, it will make it difficult for the next person to quote you. [/COLOR]

13. chogall

chogall Senior member

Yes, but still better to buy Vass directly if you know the sizing and how to jump through the hoops. Would pay an upcharge for the simple transaction process and returnable option otherwise.

Quote: WTS Kidneys?

14. in stitches

i will sell one. please PM and we can begin negotiations.

i keed i keed

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013