٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, Aug 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

2. DeSense

DeSense Senior member

And +1 for the rhubarb-crème dessert tie. Very nice. The SC is your beloved Hopsack Formosa, ain't it?

3. larryr

larryr Senior member

I'm a 10E in barrie and take a 43. I would think you would be a 45.

4. conceptual 4est

conceptual 4est The Classic Gentleman is Back

Yes, and it's consistent with other SS knitwear this season, but one thing to note is that it has a very small neck opening

5. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

It is super easy. You just pick the shoe model you want, last that you want, leather and color and sole, and perhaps other details. Then email that to Greg and he tells you price. Then you place the order!!

Beards ftw!!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  6. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Hhhmm. Thanks. May go Figaria in blue instead then.

Have you tried on the Gray boiled cashmere? How do you find sizing?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  7. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

My biggest hope for next season is a faster server for the NMWA website ;)

8. Newcomer

Newcomer Senior member

Thanks bro!

And yes to both! The tie is out on its maiden voyage. Girlfriend mentioned it looked like a candy cane. I said it was rhubarb and ice cream. She cringed.

And I always wear this SC. Definitely my go-to.

9. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Yes there are plans to make intl shopping simpler.

I don't know anything about how Epaulet ships their products but we charge the USPS cost we pay (which is why you need to email with your order and shopping address, so that we can calculate the cost). We don't make a dime on shipping. We invite anyone to go to the USPS website and calculate the costs by themselves if they'd like (we can provide box dimensions and weight of package for those who want to do so).

We plan to simplify the process and have fixed shipping costs. That's a 2015 project.

10. ctp120

ctp120 Senior member

If a Niche shirt in L was too small in the chest and armhole, what size would I take in ts(s)? Portuguese flannel?

11. brianoh

brianoh Senior member

Do you guys have a store front I can visit in person? Says you guys are on 37th st, but not sure if it's available for retail.

12. matty long legs

matty long legs Senior member

Not being restocked which sucks because they fit me PERFECTLY and are a steal on sale. If they had more of the staples in my size I would have purchased 3-4 in 2014 because my dress shirt game really needed some work.

13. malat

malat Senior member

If I recall, Mazzarelli was not picked up again after the first season. :(

They fit me perfectly as well, which is why I bought all of them except the white which was gone before I could get to it. I have even considered getting it in a neck size up and hitting the gym an extra day a week because they fit so well off the rack. :)

14. AJL

AJL Senior member

Would love to see more Portuguese Flannel, particularly in bolder check and block patterns. Some examples from site: http://www.portugueseflannel.com/havealook/nhpg1d809moiz4kz998kr87ga57abe, http://www.portugueseflannel.com/havealook/wno2r3cpqwy90wn1av9r0twhal1xje, http://www.portugueseflannel.com/havealook/nf5y2r7tq682d5joau3f68osk48cpb, http://www.portugueseflannel.com/havealook/xvupg3wzgm2wac2v3kt9ma2g3vx6o1, http://www.portugueseflannel.com/havealook/gljerr88xv07dkem4a5of3mffpejs4

Dig my Rota's but would also enjoy some even slimmer fitting trews, for those of us with stick legs and flat asses (have only tried Rota and Monitaly thus far among available offerings).

In footwear, the Buttero Tanino's are perfect in every way but fit: a little too snug in forefoot, and due to rubber "sidewall" no chance of stretching the leather there to fit. Any chance of something similar in a slightly roomier last, or with a little more give? I recall having the same issue w/ Common Projects; helluva time trying to find high-quality, good fitting sneaks. Ever considered carrying Ludwig Reiter? I have an awesome pair of suede kicks that are about ready to give up the ghost after 8 yrs or so of constant wear, but have been unable to find a stockist since (on a side note, Louis Boston, where I bought them, has just announced it's closing its doors in July. Not surprised). The Heschung suede boots are great (just make sure you get the size 7's rather than 12's this time! ;) )

Shorter everything/anything would be awesome: shirts, sweaters, outerwear, SC's (even though I'm likely pissing into the wind on this one, and Greg has pretty consistently stated his position, just thought I'd add one more voice to the short guy chorus).

More cotton knitwear/outerwear. Esemplare stuff is particularly nice.

Too bad about the EG situation, but really their loss if they can't broaden their horizons a bit to take in what Greg & Co. are doing here, and how knowledgable and loyal the NMWA customer base is.

15. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

If NMWA carried Dries Van Noten, it would be the perfect store. I think DVN's focus on interesting fabrics and twists on the classics would fit in well with NMWA's aesthetic.