٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, Aug 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Couple thoughts on that : (1) for Formosa, we offer pre-orders for all styles that will be stocked in the next season, so you can order any of them in short and without any MTO surcharge; (2) for Eidos, have you tried the Lorenzo cut in R length? They wear much shorter than measurements would suggest, because of the rounded quarters.

2. ltontheqt

ltontheqt Senior member

Settefili cashmere. B&Tailorstore only place I've seen them. Look like butter. Certainly different animal than Scott&Charters. Might be too precious for your aesthetic.

3. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

Moar Stephan Schneider outwear re-issues. I hope you got something cooking Greg!

4. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

For what it's worth, Rota fits pretty much TTS in the waist.

5. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl The Moral Squirrel Dubiously Honored Moderator

That's the truth. Here's a comparison shot....the Eidos is listed at 3/4" longer, but looks the same or even shorter. .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015

6. Fred G. Unn

Fred G. Unn Senior member

At least on Chrome, I can never stay logged in for very long. When I go and view "cookies and site data" I can see that one nomanwalksalone cookie is set to expire 10 minutes after log in and another after 30 minutes. I'm not sure which one of those handles the log in, but it would be great if the site would allow a much longer log in period.

7. metranger8694

metranger8694 Senior member

Here's my feeble feedback...
    For someone who has a hard time finding clothes that fit properly, what I would like to see at NMWA is for every item you sell online(where applicable) you lay out the sizing measurements immediately. Sometimes I am up for an impulse buy and I do not want to see "We are currently updating the measurements for this item. Please email us etc."...Anyhow, it's not too big of a deal but just my suggestion for the suggestion box....I cannot wait for S/S 2015. I'm interested in cotton and linen gear. Some tropical wool gear too.

Thanks Greg. You are great at what you do. And I appreciate it.

Many thanks!

8. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

I havent tried Lorenzo unfortunately. I might have to when next seasons launches come out. Usually a regular wears too long on me but I am still open to trying. I ordered a short in the formosa GMTO so once that hits and it fits perfectly then I will start ordering more.

9. malat

malat Senior member

Noooo! They fit perfectly for us shorter guys. All you tall lean guys have the wonders of Formosa to enjoy. Don't take the Inis too!

10. malat

malat Senior member

This. Formosa in short lengths would make my year. I am reluctant to do an MTO without having an opportunity to try a shorter make up that I could return if it simply doesn't fit.

I think Justin is in my hood. Maybe I'll just stalk him around the Bay to try on his MTO short Formosa when it comes in. :)

11. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Something I'd love to see that I've never been able to find anywhere (not sure if it even exists) would be Brunello Cucinelli suits/jackets in long lengths. Although, their prices are usually too steep for me anyway.

12. DoctorHolliday

DoctorHolliday Well-Known Member

More Portuguese Flannel and things along those lines, especially if they can somehow be priced that attractively...great find this year. I also picked up the Rider coat from Monitaly, like it a lot, and would enjoy seeing more things from them. I think they thing I enjoy most about the site is being introduced to new (to me) things that I probably wouldn't seek out myself if you guys weren't putting it together so keep up the good work on that especially on the more casual side of things. On a personal note I wish the Geller stuff came on a little bit larger sizes, but I am not sure thats something you can control. Would also enjoy seeing more unique things like or collaborations with brands with reissues or unique to NMWA items. All in all just keep up the good work.

13. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Esk knits
    More knit cardigan/pub jacket style stuff
    Some kind of cool leathers
    More henleys

14. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Senior member

How about NMWA get Plokhov and Geller back together, and get them to reissue that jacket @Synthese always wears?

15. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Get them to remake Cloak...now that'll be something.

Speaking of Geller, are you guys still carrying him for ss15?

Also, it appears EG is right up your guy's alley, ever thought about adding them to the lineup?