٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, Aug 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Newcomer

Newcomer Senior member

2. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Nice. Is that a Weiss watch? I think you mentioned them here once and I looked them up. Love a manual wind.

3. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Thanks. I do love the Weiss and will likely pick one up soon. This is the Longines 1938 millitary watch. I subbed the sail cloth style strap for a lined shell strap.

[​IMG]

4. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Happy new year everyone.

Thanks for the incredible support and for keeping this dream of mine alive. As many of you already know, this isn't just a job, a career or a business for me... I'm elated whenever I see that you guys are as excited about the stuff we bring in as we are ourselves.

To a 2015 better than 2014 in every way. To good health, family and peace. To more and better great-looking, well-made, honest clothes from passionate makers. To looking better and more confident than last year. To continuing to learn from history and rules and to enjoy breaking them when we feel like it. To replacing every single piece of mediocre clothing in our closet with a better and more exciting version. To being productive and making money to support all that. To making the right choices - sometimes. To another great year of camaraderie, frank discussion, friendly banter and awesome fit pics in this thread. To changing our minds. To embracing the mix of absurdity, joy and fulfillment of this crazy hobby of ours.

I hope to meet a lot more of you this year. It's always fun and fascinating to meet the real people behind the avatars.

Thanks guys!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015

5. ezlau

ezlau Senior member

Happy 2015 to my fellow NMWA members, Greg & the team. Wore my Mazz shirt and NMWA special drakes tie tonight :)

6. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

Happy new year everyone! Thanks to you all for dropping the knowledge and Greg and team for the awesome stuff!

7. ltontheqt

ltontheqt Senior member

Greg,
    This is a fine sentiment and is the reason why you deserve and will continue to have success. I only wish I could contribute even more to your success.

8. hrv123

hrv123 Senior member

9. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Jewfro Dubiously Honored

Yep, the navy fresco will be restocked. Dunno about the others.

10. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Discovering NMWA is likely my sartorial highlight of 2014

11. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl The Moral Squirrel Dubiously Honored Moderator

I hope to get rid of every mediocre piece I have and replace them with awesomeness this year.....which means it will almost all come from NMWA.

I will be at the 2015 trunk show in NY....see you then. Happy New Years and thanks to the whole crew for a great year.

12. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

Starting off 2015 with a couple of pieces recently acquired from NMWA, Robert Geller Richard jacket & Rota corduroy trousers:

[​IMG]

13. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Just wanted to say that I dropped by NMWA's hq to try on a couple of things. Unfortunately I'm between sizes on the beautiful Schneider soil shirt and nothing worked out for me, which I felt terrible about, but Kyle was unbelievably helpful and patient, even though he was crazy busy and running around. The Schneider algae coat has incredible texture and the color blocking is very subtle, the Gray cashmere is so supple and soft, the Gray cable-knit sweaters are built like outerwear, and the Begg wispy cashmere scarves are definitely on my kop list. There's only a couple e-stores I check frequently nowadays, and even when coming from the SWD side of things, NMWA is one of them.

14. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

That was a wonderfully superb post, Greg. I hope every word of it rings true for all of us.