• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you size up on the Kanata? If so one or two sizes?

I’m usually a 41 or 42 in most sportcoats and took a 46 in the Kanata.

Reactions: Gus

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Highly recommend this Ikiji polo.

4DA971C4-D2E5-4F23-A1CE-C30C55CB7C9D.jpeg

Gus_McCrae

Reaction score
I just finished up. I open the sale with these two:

The gloves are possibly the nicest accessory I own. Remarkably comfortable and so soft to the touch. Really wonderful luxuary - exactly what you should get for this price point.

I’m less excited about the cords, I have trouble judging trouser fit until they are tailored. Which, is obviously unfortunate, but I love my Rota flannels so I’m optimistic. I only which they had the Charcoal flannels in my size.

I closed the sale with:

I’ve been a sports coat short all fall and went back and forth on this one for some time, a bit hesitant on the color but excited to see what it looks like in person.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have to go back to the shop and try them on, but I don't think they're as heavy as the brown. Still heavier than your typical chino though. Maybe Greg or Kyle can confirm.
Definitely lighter in weight - it's a very silky, heavy cotton satin

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
G how long is the sale going through?

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the Stephen Schneider gradient coat fit in the shoulders?

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just finished up. I open the sale with these two:
View attachment 1291007 View attachment 1291008
The gloves are possibly the nicest accessory I own. Remarkably comfortable and so soft to the touch. Really wonderful luxuary - exactly what you should get for this price point.

I’m less excited about the cords, I have trouble judging trouser fit until they are tailored. Which, is obviously unfortunate, but I love my Rota flannels so I’m optimistic. I only which they had the Charcoal flannels in my size.

I closed the sale with:
View attachment 1291010 View attachment 1291011
I’ve been a sports coat short all fall and went back and forth on this one for some time, a bit hesitant on the color but excited to see what it looks like in person.
What a coincidence. I purchased those gloves and those cords on the sale as well. Great pickups!

printyra

Reaction score
Just got a pair of Heschung Thuya in brown suede. I love them. I am amazed at how comfortable they are right out of the box.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m curious about the difference in color between the beige regular cords and the beige garment washed cords.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Two quick questions - when does the sale run to, and is NMWA open this week? Hoping to try some things on before I pull the trigger.

In other news, the search filter seems to be off. Looking under outerwear for Norwegian Rain items in a S, the Navy Moscow doesn't show up, despite there being a S left...

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By now, many of you I'm sure have taken advantage of the reduced prices to grab something you've wanted (or start your gift shopping).

I'm always incredibly interested in what y'all have at the top of your list - please share your top picks from the sale ! Doesn't need to be something you did buy. Could be something you love but thing you cannot "pull off" - in which case, we'll use the full power of peer pressure to change your mind ?

If I could buy anymore jackets, I would have bought these two!

but I did get this scarf to give my drizzler company

printyra

Reaction score
That’s reassuring. I decided to give the Thuyas another try and figured the suede would be easier to fit.

Given the nature of the shoe, I think suede or pebble grain works best. As for the actual fit, I followed NMWA recommendations and sized down. I usually wear a 10US/9UK and went with 8.5UK. It fits with thin socks or thick socks comfortably.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads