• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Medium.

veloaudio

Reaction score
My Large vest is waiting for me at home. Can't wait to try it on. I hope it fits like your Medium...

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting comments here about the new checkout. Numbers show the opposite with a lot less time spent on checkout, higher approval rates, and a dramatically improved mobile experience. Not to mention that returning users can checkout in seconds with a code sent to mobile phone. We also get a significant % of mobile checkout done with ApplePay, which iOS users generally prefer and trust. Also, the fraud protection engine is a good thing so that we stop bleeding money to credit card companies that always make the merchant pay when a fraudulent card transaction happen (even when they authorize the transaction)

I'd love to understand the issues you're encountering exactly, but I have to say the chance of reverting back is close to 0
I don't think my problem was with ApplePay. I think the reason why ApplePay wasn't processing was because the item already sold out, but there wasn't any indication of that on the checkout screen. I tried to pay several times and it kept failing to process. I decided to try the card I typically use, and at that point I read that the item was no longer available. My real failure was that I was initially going to checkout on my computer, but then saw the ApplePay button, so switched to my phone to checkout. Most likely, if I had just ordered straight away I would've gotten the coat … seconds count. ;)

I do have to say that the checkout options and application of rewards points went much smoother than it did previously. ?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I’ve tried to pay using Apple Pay on my phone on a few occasions and the transactions didn’t go through. I would have to revert trying to do it manually. And when I did, the fields would be populated with weird info that I’d have to redo. That’s not to say Apple Pay didn’t work. It’s been hit or miss with me.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
958EA690-F6A7-4B6B-90C6-8391464A2A59.jpeg

one Kuon microcord shacket, now coming to me

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is a 50- I sized down from a 52 in Valstarino and was nervous about it for the past 8 months but it ended up working out great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads