• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

FindIng

Reaction score
Another question, I guess primarily for Greg, though if anybody else know that'd be appreciated too: are there significant difference between the current NMWAxFormosa navy herringbone jacket with W. Bill and the one done previously with Abraham Moon? They seem to be very similar weights, so I guess the question is mostly about the coloration. Has anybody else handled both the W. Bill WB12123 and the Abraham Moon dark blue herringbone? In swatch pictures, they don't look terribly different, but then in garment pictures, the Abraham Moon comes out looking significantly darker, and the W. Bill almost touched with teal in natural light. Is there any basis for this? Thanks!

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Drop Day everybody!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that silk short is it dry cleaning only? that was the only thing stopping me from buying on the archive sale then...

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, bringing the fire on day 1!

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys can answer this yet, but will you be bringing any KS Traveller coats this F/W? Trying to budget appropriately before I spend a stupid amount of money today.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Wow, bringing the fire on day 1!

Aw yeah! Be sure to tune in for the livestream on Instagram at 1:30 today. We've got Tony in the house and he'll walks us through all of his new styles.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
might have been answered already, but when is Camoshita drop happening, might determine if I should luxeswap cash or NMWA credit...

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can someone please make it so that those of us who won't be able to watch the IG live stream can enjoy it here later? Would love to see one of these, but it's not in the cards for me.

Glad that Tony orange shirt in L is gone! Makes it easy for me! Blue one's awfully nice too of course.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads