• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est what size would you take in the camoshita polos? In case one comes back..

I wear a small, which is spot on for the desired fit.

are the Camoshita easy pants a heavier material than the cotton/nylon ones from last S/S?

Also, wearing Ts(s) and Camoshita from seasons past....
View attachment 1144466

Looking good! The grey jacket looks surprisingly good with that color of sweatshirt. As for fabric weight, the side tab ones are heavier, the drawstring solid ones are comparable but totally different in feel and texture (that crepe instead of a broadcloth or poplin) and the seersucker ones are comparable but of course seersucker. Last S/S cotton/nylon were probably the lightest they've ever done

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Went with:
upload_2019-3-15_14-18-53.png

upload_2019-3-15_14-18-58.png

And Inglese navy seersucker I've been eyeing.
upload_2019-3-15_14-19-15.png

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
wtf who kopped all the camoshita polos in small :angry:

they did you a favor

@gdl203 site question/suggestion: if i'm on a particular product page, when i click "log in" at the top, I'd love to be returned to the page i was on after i log in. So for example, if i want to add something to my wish list, i have to log in and then navigate back to the item. alternately, if i could log in without ever leaving that product page (like if clicking "log in" launched a drop down menu), that'd do it too.

i find the website to be worse than before, now lemme take a look at these drops

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
just went with the ts(s) cardigan for now cause I can't make my mind up on which pair of easy pants to go with.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity...how many Camoshita polos is each size were available initially?

n2pua

Reaction score
full disclosure ....

while my attention to nmwa has always been at least 75% geared towards tailored goods, the camoshita easy pants & polos (and the grose lunch jacket) have me tilting the scale back the other way.

well done, greg & crew

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just went with the ts(s) cardigan for now cause I can't make my mind up on which pair of easy pants to go with.

With a name like yours, I feel like you have no option but to spring for:

20190212103.jpg

But seriously, comes down to how casual / flowy you want to go.

The side-tab easy pants, as far as I'm concerned, are the best easy pants (for me) on the market. That is the one item that I was planning to buy this S/S. They are comfortable and have a great shape. I wish that there were more available each year.

Here is last year's iteration:

img_1610-jpg.1141465

Conversely, the others are going to be more casual and wide-legged, if I recall correctly.

Oh, and act fast, they will be gone before you know it.

Last edited:

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
With a name like yours, I feel like you have no option but to spring for:

But seriously, comes down to how casual / flowy you want to go.

The side-tab easy pants, as far as I'm concerned, are the best easy pants (for me) on the market. That is the one item that I was planning to buy this S/S. They are comfortable and have a great shape. I wish that there were more available each year.

Here is last year's iteration:

Conversely, the others are going to be more casual and wide-legged, if I recall correctly.

Oh, and act fast, they will be gone before you know it.

I love the plaid/checked pair, but I feel like just once in my life I should go with the more subtle pair.

Thanks for all the info. I'm leaning towards the camel side tab pair.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the plaid/checked pair, but I feel like just once in my life I should go with the more subtle pair.

Thanks for all the info. I'm leaning towards the camel side tab pair.

In my opinion, that’s the right choice. My biggest regret is not getting them when NMWA first started offering them, each season is unique. :fistbump:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads