• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

ytip

Reaction score

We like to answer customer questions!

Especially Kyle

I can personally attest to this. I stopped by the warehouse today and was completely overwhelmed by the hospitality and service rendered by Kyle and Greg. They were patient and provided for me in every imaginable way.

there's plenty of amazing pieces there that beg to be felt in person (I feel as if I'm borrowing these words from Kyle) and while the Internet pics are great they do no justice when compared to the actual pieces.

I intended on only purchasing knitwears but ended up leaving with a gorgeous suede valstar bomber as well.

Thanks again for the great experience NMWA and keep up the good work.

Todd V

Reaction score

And the models often strike me as having unusual dimensions. Tall and skinny and wearing some oddly small size. I'm fine with the way NMWA presents its goods. I think they post high quality photos and I have developed confidence in their choices.
Often, the model is 6'1", 165lbs and wears a size small. Some shops do a nice job with it but it must be a ton of work.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Todd VPractically wrote the same thing myself. Exactly.

I've belabored the point though. Not trying to argue with anyone!

And I finally... got the rhubarb reference... There's a tie with that name... Yes. I see now...

1f604.png

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, clothes on a model sometimes don't look like clothes on you. Kyle looks great in everything. Me, not so much.

malat

Reaction score

Kopped that brown/blue Bigi tie.

And the Mazz red stripe OCBD that has been sitting forever. Thank you all 16.5 people for being luzarz and not snagging that.

Cannot wait for toggle shawl neck Inis.

Indeed! This post inspired me, and well.. another 16.5 in the red stripe Mazz just went down! Pretty sure all of the 16.5s are now racked. Well done, fellas.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Now you need to show us how to wear red stripes! :)

Well, this is not that kind of red stripe. Ill wear it boringly for casual fits sans tie. Like Greg did so perfectly with that gunclub.

Im still waiting for the right brick red/white stripe dress shirt to wear with a tie.

I'll be standing by for the call, Greg. I'm cheap, hardworking, and deeeead sexy!

NO CALL ME!!!

We like to answer customer questions!
Especially Kyle

I owe that man some M&Ms.

that goddamn niche fishtail is still in stock and I am pretty sure it won't fit me but I want it to so badly.

Kop now.

Indeed! This post inspired me, and well.. another 16.5 in the red stripe Mazz just went down! Pretty sure all of the 16.5s are now racked. Well done, fellas.

:slayer:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Also, clothes on a model sometimes don't look like clothes on you.

This. I hate model pics. They are almost always horribly misleading as to translating how it will look on you. I mean, if you are 6'2 and 195 lbs, with a V shaped torso and have long, straight, legs, awesome. But for everyone else not built like a model, you will never look like the model pic and then you will just be mad about it.

Best to go by your measurements and pick things that you think will work for your body type, and fit, be comfortable, and look good. Thats my suggestion anyways. Id pick comprehensive measurement charts over a model pic with his measurements and size, any day.

fllick

Reaction score

sorry for the crappy iphone pic. the burgundy butteros are amazing. abit stiff at first. but already comfortable. this has to be my best kop yet.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Formosa. Minnis. Houndstooth. Flannel.

:slayer:

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New PS up and running....

cdacb7b08db6e448677d2342e66b365e.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads