• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are the Chamula comfortable for walks around like in San Francisco, through the parks, for hours at a time?

bde

Reaction score
He meant that clicking on the link to the lookbook you provided redirects to the EU site homepage. No biggie but a lot of links to the website do that, instead of pointing to the corresponding EU page.

Also, the scrolling glitch is still doing its thing on Firefox, it makes browsing the e-shop quite the chore and I could totally see it turning potential new customers away. You should have someone figure this thing out, it's been months iirc and FF isn't exactly a niche browser either.

The lookbook, however, is fantastic.
I always thought it was just me who had that issue! The scrolling issue is awful. It makes me give up on checking out the site often.

karmaguy

Reaction score
would req the app if youre having issues with the site...i think i only use the app nowadays? great UI etc

AW84

Reaction score
Quick question about the Chamula huaraches - if I’m a 10D Brannock, can I pretty safely just order a 10?
I’m 11.5D (but almost E) on a brannock. I have the huraches in 11 and they fit great. Someone with narrower feet could possibly go a full size down.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always thought it was just me who had that issue! The scrolling issue is awful. It makes me give up on checking out the site often.
I don't even have a clue what you guys are talking about tbh. the scrolling issue? 🤷‍♂️

ScottyK

Reaction score
I don't even have a clue what you guys are talking about tbh. the scrolling issue? 🤷‍♂️
Firefox has never scrolled pages correctly since it’s inception so it probably isn’t on your end.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah ok - don't use firefox then? works fine on chrome, safari, even Edge. So this is an issue with firefox

Iskander

Reaction score
I would rather not download another browser just to use your website, though. Seems kind of silly. Plus, as was previously noted, this is likely to frustrate new customers.

I have been using Firefox for a long time and have never experienced this on any other website.

karmaguy

Reaction score
Again not to be that guy but I use Firefox with a lot of privacy extensions (that tend to break other websites) added on and have no issues accessing the site

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys, I mean no offense to you or your browser choices but please understand that I just named browsers that represent 90% of the global installed base, and they're rendering our site collection pages fine, no "scrolling issue". Firefox is 2% of the browser base (1.9% of our users) so expending any devs time or resources to fix this "issue" is an absurd business decision. Clearly this is a specific firefox issue and if you don't want to use another browser, that's fine, you're accepting that you're using a flawed piece of software or that some of your settings/extensions are causing this issue.

If someone tells me that I need to fix our site because it's not working well on a Huawei phone sideways, I'd have the same reaction.

Retri

Reaction score
OK guys, I mean no offense to you or your browser choices but please understand that I just named browsers that represent 90% of the global installed base, and they're rendering our site collection pages fine, no "scrolling issue". Firefox is 2% of the browser base (1.9% of our users) so expending any devs time or resources to fix this "issue" is an absurd business decision. Clearly this is a specific firefox issue and if you don't want to use another browser, that's fine, you're accepting that you're using a flawed piece of software or that some of your settings/extensions are causing this issue.

If someone tells me that I need to fix our site because it's not working well on a Huawei phone sideways, I'd have the same reaction.

Look, I don't care what you do. I work at my PC 24/7 and Firefox only seems to have issues with your e-shop, specifically, out of the hundreds of random pages I visit on daily basis, go figure.

That being said, I merely pointed out a recurring issue I happened to stumble upon, do whatever you want with that information; no need to be condescending with people who are trying to help with genuine and unbiased feedback.

Cheers.

Reactions: bde

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your genuinely unbiased and kind feedback. It is very much appreciated. You really should try to sleep a few hours a day though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads