• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

chickenfark

Reaction score
This has happened to me on the new items page on multiple Macs with Firefox, where I scroll down and it kind of jerks back up. Makes it so I can scroll down like 4 rows and it will go back to the second one, then I scroll down and it jerks back up again, repeatedly.

As another data point this happens to me too, windows on Firefox. Noticed it on a few sites including insta so I figure it’s something quirky with Firefox

Rookoobay

Reaction score
confirming this issue. this comes up in the console using Firefox on Mac on the New Arrivals page after the scrolling starts to bump around the page:

This site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see https://firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/performance/scroll-linked_effects.html for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features!

basically, use a different browser on this site (and probably others, as noted above). I can't reproduce it in any of the others.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just confirming that the Stoffa brown linen mix shirt is dry clean only?

Stoffa_Italy_SS23_Spread_CollarShirt_Wool_Linen_Silk_Mid-Brown_Multi-stripe_7_300x300.jpg
If that’s stoffa’s recommendation, probably best to follow it. Fwiw, the fabric is quite substantial - it’s not traditional shirting. It’s closer to suiting material - i would see this make trousers and lightweight jackets.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If that’s stoffa’s recommendation, probably best to follow it. Fwiw, the fabric is quite substantial - it’s not traditional shirting. It’s closer to suiting material - i would see this make trousers and lightweight jackets.
Oh, wow. The cleaning recommendation makes sense then. Thanks!

nycs10011

Reaction score
Did the account credit section move on the site? I can't seem to find it. Was looking to use some credit on a Stoffa pre-order. Thanks!

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the account credit section move on the site? I can't seem to find it. Was looking to use some credit on a Stoffa pre-order. Thanks!
We didn’t move anything but there seems to be an issue on the side of the software provider. They’re aware of it and trying to find a fix.

We can manually refund your cc and charge your store credit after the fact, so feel free to go ahead with your preorder and not wait for that technical fix. Send us an email and we’ll manually adjust

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PSA: Last day for summer preorders for tailoring and stoffa capsule

Descriptions of offered styles starts here:

Please don’t “wish we had your size” when these get released in June. Now is the time to secure your size :teach:

Jnarcane

Supporting Member
Reaction score
PSA: Last day for summer preorders for tailoring and stoffa capsule

Descriptions of offered styles starts here:

Please don’t “wish we had your size” when these get released in June. Now is the time to secure your size :teach:
Why are there not more long sizes (48L in my case) in a preorder setting?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are there not more long sizes (48L in my case) in a preorder setting?
because no one orders them? We could list two dozen sizes (every size and its short and long variants) but it would get tedious for everyone.

We can order a 48L or a 60S - you’d need to email us to make that change

carterneeld

Reaction score
This is good to know! I’ve always been bummed that there was never a 50L but next time I will just email.

TC11201

Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue with their store credits not showing up? I was trying to check out this evening using these but upon login, the usual link on the left side of the My Account page was not there and when I tried to enter the gift card number associated with these store credits at check out I was told that the gift card was not valid. I assume this is an IT glitch of some sort, but it is mildly alarming given the size of the credit balance I have…

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue with their store credits not showing up? I was trying to check out this evening using these but upon login, the usual link on the left side of the My Account page was not there and when I tried to enter the gift card number associated with these store credits at check out I was told that the gift card was not valid. I assume this is an IT glitch of some sort, but it is mildly alarming given the size of the credit balance I have…
There's some kind of shopify issue.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads