• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When do Stoffa pre orders close?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When do Stoffa pre orders close?
This weekend. We compile and send the order on Monday. Some may close earlier if we run out of a specific fabric (I think the ebony and chocolate striped are going pretty fast already)

espen

Reaction score
For the DBF easy pants, I’m about 32/33 waist, better to go with a size 50?

Retri

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how long does it take for an EU return to get evaluated and greenlighted for a refund (which would trigger an email notification, I assume)?

I had to ship back the G. Inglese seersucker shirts because they were too small (and I didn't account for shrinking either) but I ain't pulling the trigger on the bigger sizes until my return gets accepted and at this rate they might sell out.

The shipment got there yesterday morning but I have yet to receive an email notification and, as far as I can see, the EU website doesn't keep track of returns status (the return number is: HRV3MCS2).

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how long does it take for an EU return to get evaluated and greenlighted for a refund (which would trigger an email notification, I assume)?

I had to ship back the G. Inglese seersucker shirts because they were too small (and I didn't account for shrinking either) but I ain't pulling the trigger on the bigger sizes until my return gets accepted and at this rate they might sell out.

The shipment got there yesterday morning but I have yet to receive an email notification and, as far as I can see, the EU website doesn't keep track of returns status (the return number is: HRV3MCS2).
Couple business days, usually

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Got a little preview of this weeks drops for you, and it is pretty groovy, to say the least.

Doppiaa_Italy_Aadeo_Terrycloth_Polo_Shirt_Skipper_Green (7).jpg

Doppiaa's first delivery brings some great new colors of terrycloth polo (skipper? no buttons!) shirts. That mauve-y lavender is just too good.

Doppiaa_Italy_Aadeo_Terrycloth_Polo_Shirt_Skipper_Green (8).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aadeo_Terrycloth_Polo_Shirt_Skipper_Mauve (7).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aadeo_Terrycloth_Polo_Shirt_Skipper_Navy_Blue (9).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aadeo_Terrycloth_Polo_Shirt_Skipper_Pale_Blue (4).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aadeo_Terrycloth_Polo_Shirt_Skipper_Cream (5).jpg

Doppiaa_Italy_Aanacapri_Open_Collar_shirt_Burgundy_Print_Cotton_Cupro_Wool (8).jpg

I said groovy but maybe I meant funky? The Aanacapri returns in this bonkers cotton/cupro/wool

Doppiaa_Italy_Aartemas_Utility_Pants_Olive_Petrol_Blue_Cotton_Twill (10).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aartemas_Utility_Pants_Olive_Burgundy_Twill (6).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aartemas_Utility_Pants_Olive_Green_Cotton_Canvas (5).jpg

Trousers feel a bit 70s as well, in design, color, and fabrics. The petrol blue and burgundy are a cotton poly twill with a retro luster and the olive green canvas is spot-on.

Doppiaa_Italy_Aauro_Single_Breasted_Patch_Pocket_Sportcoat_Burgundy_Green_Check_Cotton (9).jpg Doppiaa_Italy_Aauro_Single_Breasted_Patch_Pocket_Sportcoat_Burgundy_Green_Check_Cotton (8).jpg

Lastly, get a load of this sportcoat. That fabric! But cut in a three-roll-two with Doppiaa's great tailoring and construction.

Iskander

Reaction score
For the DBF easy pants, I’m about 32/33 waist, better to go with a size 50?
Curious about this as well, the plum looks too good to pass up. I have a 48 in the F/W herringbone which fits fine, but it looks like these may fit smaller?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
So back to the funky stuff, or was it groovy? Either way, ts(s) is delivering.

We've got some killer prints and textures mixed in with superlative basics, which is to say we have a new ts(s) drop. I'm going to include some extra closeup shots here just to show you what it's all about:

tss_SS23_printed_shirts (6).jpg tss_SS23_printed_shirts (11).jpg

Really? really. I have a batik print ts(s) shirt from close to a decade and it's still a favorite. Sure, they're a little bohemian but what's the harm in that? At least these have great colors, fabric, and design that set them apart from the typical examples. Just easy summer stuff that puts you in a good mood.

tss_SS23_printed_bias_scarves (4).jpg tss_SS23_printed_bias_scarves (8).jpg

And the prints were so good we grabbed a pair of their bias cut scarves in both.

tss_SS23_jacquard_trousers (5).jpg tss_SS23_jacquard_trousers (4).jpg

How about these elaborate floral jacquard baker pants? That texture is everything and the shadow it creates on this particular fabric is 😙

tss_SS23_self_belted_trousers (9).jpg tss_SS23_self_belted_trousers (5).jpg

And onto some self-belted herringbone denim (really? it's already twill so why not!) in this kind of in-between grey-khaki that somehow looks as good with super neutral tones as it does with more cheerful springtime stuff. Go figure.

tss_SS23_summer_cardigans (4).jpg tss_SS23_summer_cardigans (3).jpg

It wouldn't be a ts(s) drop without some killer cardigans, and we had to pick up this zig zag jacquard jersey. Floppy, comfy, and endlessly interesting.

tss_SS23_summer_cardigans (16).jpg

Our other easy cardigan is the classic cupro-lined one that seems to slip on over just about anything, this time in a recycled cotton honeycomb jersey. Some good *visual interest* on the melange on this one.

tss_SS23_military_shirt_jacket_ripstop (7).jpg tss_SS23_military_shirt_jacket_ripstop (2).jpg

Our jacket for the season is this charcoal ripstop one, and it has that reinterpretation of military style that is the other pillar of ts(s) design. Cool stuff.

tss_SS23_cotton_tees (6).jpg tss_SS23_cotton_tees (15).jpg tss_SS23_cotton_tees (18).jpg tss_SS23_tank_tops (4).jpg tss_SS23_tank_tops (11).jpg

Lastly, some basics in great fabrics, cuts, and colors. I've always been happy with mine and they feel like a great value for what they are.

Relovar

Reaction score
I'm logged into my account (with EA) on the site but I'm not seeing the new drops. Is anyone else seeing the drops or is this just an issue on my end?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads