• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have these, Heschung thuya naturel chestnut calf, or links to these with a lot of wear? Looking for what these look like after a few years.

thanks for sharing

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
🥳 Our European site is open 🎉
Shop intra-EU with no additional duties or taxes - we're even offering free shipping for now
Use code EUROPA to celebrate this Grand Opening with us and receive 25% off any order until December 25
Happy times!
Finally ! 😅

After years of shipping to Europe from our NYC location, then having to scale back because of COVID-19 shipping and customs disruptions... we decided to invest in our European users and make it much easier to shop our selection.

We are dedicating a small warehouse located directly in France, with it own stock (which even includes some styles sold out on our US site... 🤫) and shipping (for free) to any EU address.

We hope you're as excited as we are!

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the same pattern as all our other sport coats made by Carrara - you can use this as a proxy:

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Though I still think I’d (admittedly, I’m a bore) always prefer plain styling (white shirt, solid tie) for this suit, I’m always amazed at how versatile it is with less boring pairings. Looks fantastic.

Thanks for the feedback, I also lean boring... but wanted to wear my new to me (Bruce Boyer/Drakes via LS tie) and thought it would work..... At first I tried a blue pencil striped shirt, then opted for the solid shirt (too many patterns to my you)

I do love this suit.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been waiting nearly a year to do this (in case people have wondered where I have been...), as I have been adjusting to fatherhood, saving money, etc. In the last two months, I have been forced to retire several Inglese shirts, some Rota trousers, etc. - including the first Inglese shirt I purchased (out of the first collection) - but here is today's haul.

1670605416767.png

1670605540661.png

1670605562589.png

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see multiple fantastic fits coming out of these elements ! looking forward to fit pics again, maybe?

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see multiple fantastic fits coming out of these elements ! looking forward to fit pics again, maybe?

Maybe. What ever happened to the New Orleans lookbook?

Also, this is in addition to the tonal sportcoat and brown cords I got the other week.

Between these two sport coats and the three pairs of pants (dark brown cords, mid-grey flannel, and tonal glenplaid), I think I could wear something different every day for a week or so.

The IGN collection is just too good to pass up. Hard to get tailoring in these tonal colors. I hope this is successful and that you guys can do something like this for SS.

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads