• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

45bur

Reaction score
Coats like this ARE the fit
439F5B2E-666E-4F1B-A472-BBB0E07C0DC7.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to clarify, this is in response to the pecora nera talk right? Anything else coming from DBF?
yes, pecora nera + our special edition harris tweed grandad coat (and matching hat)

zranger102797

Reaction score
I slept on the IM sweater Ludwin chose as his Black Friday pick, so I had to pick up the Mr. Porter one in in a similar color. Since its NMWA adjacent, what does everyone think of the fit?

Attachments

• 3D76B6CB-7363-4B32-B794-DFA6FADBD028.jpeg
    3D76B6CB-7363-4B32-B794-DFA6FADBD028.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 141

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t get it. That sweater doesn’t look tight to me. :confused2:

Anyhow, probably best to go with your gut and how it feels, because the photo looks fine IMO. If it’s uncomfortable or if you don’t like the shape, I’d also suggest to return it. If it bothers you now, it won’t go away

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to vent that my size in this piece sold out fairly quickly so I had to proxy it from KS and now my package has been stuck in customs for going on 3 weeks. Wish I was a 36 or 42.

On a related note. I discovered the KS site allows you to see stockists on an individual item level instead of just a general "x store in x country" carries our brand. I've never seen that before and had no idea it was something you could even do. So big props to nmwa for being the only store in America to stock this piece and just about the only 3rd party in the world to take a chance on the awesome orange color instead of mocha biege.

zranger102797

Reaction score
I don’t get it. That sweater doesn’t look tight to me. :confused2:

Anyhow, probably best to go with your gut and how it feels, because the photo looks fine IMO. If it’s uncomfortable or if you don’t like the shape, I’d also suggest to return it. If it bothers you now, it won’t go away
This is how I feel. I’m not sure I love the shape, so I think I’m going to return it. I think I’m too used to sweaters that have a more traditional, looser fit, like my O’Connells Shetlands.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads