• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

MeatFish

Reaction score
Continuing the wave embroidered paint-splatter denim introduced last year, Niche did some extra leg work in sourcing vintage 501’s to give the same treatment. They’re true vintage pieces, so each has their own story and wear pattern, but all sport the same vibrant embroidery that really feels correct on a lived-in pair of jeans. The size listed is the jean's true waist size after years of wear and wash, so disregard the size tags pictured.
20220920098-D.jpg 20220920066-A.jpg 20220920124-G.jpg

MeatFish

Reaction score
G. Inglese’s first delivery comes with some obvious restocks, so check those notifications if you slept!

New in is a deliciously soft flannel in one of the most handsome fall plaids I’ve seen. Great balance of cool and warm tones, really just a knockout.
G_Inglese_FW22_shirts (8).jpg

The rest of the new arrivals are polos, and we're biiiggg on polos.Two in a double faced cotton cashmere, with a cotton pique facing outside and a luxuriously soft cash on the skin. Oh, and disregard the tag, it says 100% cotton but you'll know the cashmere when you feel it.
G_Inglese_FW22_polo_shirts (33).jpg G_Inglese_FW22_polo_shirts (26).jpg
G_Inglese_FW22_polo_shirts (32).jpg

The others are in G. Inglese's slick one-piece Miami collar, 2 in sherbert colored linen-wool herringbone

G_Inglese_FW22_polo_shirts (7).jpg G_Inglese_FW22_polo_shirts (13).jpg

And the last in this bonkers pseudo-blackwatch cotton seersucker. C’monnnnnn
G_Inglese_FW22_popover_shirts (6).jpg G_Inglese_FW22_popover_shirts (2).jpg

MeatFish

Reaction score
Ending with a bang, this week is the debut of a new(ish) footwear maker for us. As huge fans of their fisherman sandals we’ve received through De Bonne Facture, we expanded the offering to include La Botte Gardiane’s specialty, French cowboy boots.

1664480121541.png

Unlike the Western boots we’ve seen from other makers, these spoke to us in that each silhouette has a certain level of refinement to it, with softer details that lend themselves to be worn with the rest of our maker selection.

We started with what they call their Half Gardian, half because the shaft height is ½ of their full fledged roper, but I assure you these are still a whole lotta boot. There’s one each for the two modes in F/W, a shearling lined winter tank for the storms, and a crepe soled cozy guy for the pumpkin patch.
La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_boots (19).jpg La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_boots (26).jpg La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_boots (11).jpg La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_boots (16).jpg

Some study the blade, but I’ve put my hours in studying the side zip boot, and in my expert opinion, these things are perfect. One of the best executions of that western style I’ve seen, with a softly rounded chisel-toe instead of the pointed santiag, mid-height shaft, and impeccable finishing. Pair with your Valstar jacket of the same name for the full Clint kit :cool:
La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_boots (2).jpg La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_boots (30).jpg La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_boots (35).jpg
Ok time crunch. Here’s the slippers. They’re good! Black hair, real louche, finished with a thin topy to protect the sole.

La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_slippers (2).jpg

The sturdy ones are a custom for us, same pattern but done on a boot sole. I’ve been knocking around in mine since July and they’re not coming off.

La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_slippers (16).jpg La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_slippers (12).jpg
And of course belts to match :bigstar:

La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_belts (16).jpg La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_belts (8).jpg La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_belts (2).jpg La_Botte_Gardiane_FW22_belts (28).jpg

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BIG drop this week. 🥵

What are y’all liking the most?

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BIG drop this week. 🥵

Had to grab the restock inglese striped polo since i loved the previous season one. IL micio in black and another IM beanie.
The footwear is fire but I may be maxed out on footwear. I find those wild slippers intriguing but I wish they were not on the sturdy sole. If I didn’t have Niche “painted” denim already I’d def cop one of the new Levi’s ones.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BIG drop this week. 🥵

the inglese stuff looks so good. i should have picked up the flannel immediately but when i finally went back it was sold out in my size. grabbed a few shirts and especially excited for the washed denim.

the IM Ceo alpaca sweater looks amazing.

ghh923

Reaction score
I have the DBF shearling boots from last season in chocolate brown, can confirm they are fire. Happy to give input on sizing if others here need it.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the DBF shearling boots from last season in chocolate brown, can confirm they are fire. Happy to give input on sizing if others here need it.
Did you size up 1/2 size from your usual Euro size?

Btw, our make-up is a little different, if you've noticed (higher boot)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ghh923

Reaction score
Did you size up 1/2 size from your usual Euro size?

Btw, our make-up is a little different, if you've noticed (higher boot)

Ah, I did not notice the slightly higher boot. I actually think that will be quite useful, because when I sit down my pants come pretty close to going above the top of the boots. What a wonderful detail to add.

Sizing: I'm a true 42 in the El Karti loafers and went up to a 43 in the boot, which worked out quite well (perhaps wearing socks with the boot accounts for the full size up when compared with the loafers).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads