• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
“Sorry boss, daycare called and said kid has a fever. Gotta go pick him up early.”

“I’ll be home late — got a late meeting.”

Me at the archive sale taking fit pics:

CC7648A0-DB10-477E-BD08-6EBEC0D4DB45.gif

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder what it would cost to reroute my flight into Boston tomorrow to arrive in NYC instead…

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blew my budget on two five star items that, frankly, I couldn’t believe were available. It was so cool to see everyone and there’s a ton of awesome stuff from makers like Sage de Cret, Leder, Schneider, and KS that I found super tempting. There’s a few Naissance things I may yet still come back for.

What I got:

James Grose shearling

4F48342B-B78B-4B1C-BE65-617E9D5EB0EE.png

Blue blue Japan chore coat

9721BA74-69D6-420A-938C-1582D76EF94D.png

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blew my budget on two five star items that, frankly, I couldn’t believe were available. It was so cool to see everyone and there’s a ton of awesome stuff from makers like Sage de Cret, Leder, Schneider, and KS that I found super tempting. There’s a few Naissance things I may yet still come back for.

What I got:

James Grose shearling

View attachment 1796513

View attachment 1796514
Great pickups and wow. I was able to pick up a bunch of Camoshita stuff, one document piece and one Kuon.
I’ll try and post pics later.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What I got:

James Grose shearling

View attachment 1796513

View attachment 1796514
Both look great! Is that a Grose lunch jacket? And if so, were there other sizes or colors?

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Trayco that Kuon jacket with the boro patch is so good, I didn’t see it!!

@LeBeef I don’t think so, the zip is like a rider but there is no belt, I think @MeatFish said it was a sample. there was a rust colored grose rider in 42, too big for me but I made a point of saying “wow someone needs to buy that” lol. Also standout to me off the top of my head was a Camoshita duffle, patterned doppiaa westerns from a few seasons ago, some sage de cret casual jackets, and a bunch of Kuon stuff from past seasons - I love what I own from Kuon but being able to handle some more of their stuff in person was great.

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Um, boss, there's an internet website that sells mens clothing that's having a big in-person sale this afternoon. So the work project that's due today? I'm gonna need an extension on that."

I recommend having the kind of job where you can just wander off for an hour or two and no one really cares, if you can manage that. This is how I made it to the last IF basement sale (of course I'm in Baltimore all week this week so I can't go to the NMWA one at all).

Friend

Reaction score
Was so awesome to see people again!
Pleasure meeting @Friend and @kevenmee
Hope to see y’all again

Likewise! Was great getting to meet folks in person and hang before the hordes descend tomorrow.

I snagged a few gems: a full Eidos olive seersucker suit, and a Niche black embroidered overshirt. On the fence about a bunch of other stuff, so might come by again, but more than happy with round one. Lots of good stuff still there, and the S/M selection is especially good this time around.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@LeBeef I don’t think so, the zip is like a rider but there is no belt, I think @MeatFish said it was a sample. there was a rust colored grose rider in 42, too big for me but I made a point of saying “wow someone needs to buy that” lol. Also standout to me off the top of my head was a Camoshita duffle, patterned doppiaa westerns from a few seasons ago, some sage de cret casual jackets, and a bunch of Kuon stuff from past seasons - I love what I own from Kuon but being able to handle some more of their stuff in person was great.
I didn’t see that Kuon until my like 5th run through. Glad I caught it!
The piece that someone needs to buy is that Naissance orange boa coat.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Likewise! Was great getting to meet folks in person and hang before the hordes descend tomorrow.

I snagged a few gems: a full Eidos olive seersucker suit, and a Niche black embroidered overshirt. On the fence about a bunch of other stuff, so might come by again, but more than happy with round one. Lots of good stuff still there, and the S/M selection is especially good this time around.
Those were amazing pickups!

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cool, thanks! What size did you take? I think I’d be a 44 in the lunch. Anyways, rust sounds amazing and somebody should buy it haha

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

What I got:

James Grose shearling

View attachment 1796513

View attachment 1796514

the grose shearling was definitely one of the standouts there today. good pickup!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics