• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inis Meáin (FW19 MTO) & De Bonne Facture (recent purchase from the current sales). Believe it or not, I ironed the pants before wear...

IM Limestone Tunic_DBF Hiking Undyed.jpg
IMG_6234.jpg

IrIr

Reaction score
I shouldn't have slept on it!

If anyone wants to part with the Begg green scarf that sold out, I'll take it off yours hands!

1642707823949.png

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with the 3sixteen fatigue pants had them hemmed or are you just rolling/cuffing? I feel like they’re borderline too long to roll in an appealing way but I’m leery of having them hemmed too.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with the 3sixteen fatigue pants had them hemmed or are you just rolling/cuffing? I feel like they’re borderline too long to roll in an appealing way but I’m leery of having them hemmed too.
I cuff mine

TC11201

Reaction score
i roll them. Think they look good that way.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bumfreezer weather (pic with and without)
S&C wool crew neck
Rota brushed cotton trou….

a rare NRworthy day in central texas as well.

i resist ever saying something is "slept on" bc one person's slept on is another person's "did i mention i'm also saving for retirement" - though i'd contend the nesta falck pattern gets near nil styfo recognition for its awesomeness.

D0C05A5D-7A0A-47CE-9537-0BA0FC81937F.jpeg

ghh923

Reaction score
For folks with the SDC patchwork typewriter jacket, did you take normal size?

sage_de_cret_spring_summer_2021_japan_patchwork_striped_shirt_jacket_8_1296x.jpg

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a rare NRworthy day in central texas as well.

i resist ever saying something is "slept on" bc one person's slept on is another person's "did i mention i'm also saving for retirement" - though i'd contend the nesta falck pattern gets near nil styfo recognition for its awesomeness.

View attachment 1740792

yeah the nesta falk has been growing on me

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For folks with the SDC patchwork typewriter jacket, did you take normal size?

sage_de_cret_spring_summer_2021_japan_patchwork_striped_shirt_jacket_8_1296x.jpg
I'm usually medium and took a large in this one. If you're wearing it as a shirt perhaps tts is better but the shoulders on the size up is better if you want to layer anything under it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads