• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Medium. Just a touch snug cause it’s start off stuff and could have done large but I’m comfy in it. Should loosen over time. No ragrets.
Thanks! Looks good in that fit pic up on the site. How's the weight/ warmth?

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Given what I was looking for I opted for some arcteryx base layers instead tbh - can't buy everything I need for life from NMWA unfortunately.

Friend

Reaction score
Speaking of bumfreezers, don't sleep on em.

20211128_154401.jpg

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1712216

really impressed with the ketchup document moleskin jacket -- simultaneously familiar and unusual. I noticed that part of the wash instructions (hand wash) on the tag has been struck through in pen. why is that? i always thought that cotton moleskin was washable.

what a great jacket, really wanted this to work (for myself) but ...

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
Anyone here with some experience in the El Karti footwear? Looking at the slipper style and not sure if I should go TTS to my dress shoe size or possibly my size up for sneakers.

dbbradle

Reaction score
View attachment 1712216

really impressed with the ketchup document moleskin jacket -- simultaneously familiar and unusual. I noticed that part of the wash instructions (hand wash) on the tag has been struck through in pen. why is that? i always thought that cotton moleskin was washable.
Looks great.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do people with longer hair just rock the messed up hair look with beanies

My hair isn't as long as some here but it's slowly getting there (I rocked a high-and-tight from 1997 up until the start of the pandemic). I brush my hair in the morning and I just go with the messed up hair if I happen to put on a beanie at some point. I do now keep a brush in my desk at work in case I need to knock things down a bit after I return from lunch or whatever, but that's about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads