• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been going back and forth on this, might pull the trigger now
Nice - 1 size down works well for most in this.

great mid layer too

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been going back and forth on this, might pull the trigger now

I actually sized up 1 and got the sleeves shortened which I wouldn’t recommend for the faint of heart. I feel like it turns out looking how many of the models wear the pieces.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually sized up 1 and got the sleeves shortened which I wouldn’t recommend for the faint of heart. I feel like it turns out looking how many of the models wear the pieces.
Yea most of the Document look books and model pics are 1 size up. For a less dramatic volume, TTS or size down

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought one yesterday. Is it too late to change out my size? I actually emailed about this ~10 min ago...
it’s not too late if you haven’t received a shipping confirmation yet

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think my hesitation was envisioning it with other items, what does orange pair well with ?

think of orange as a neutral. it will pair well with blue, green, brown, grey, white, black. this is coming from someone who had the NR orange parka. it's far more versatile than you'd originally think. especially this awesome shade of "burnt" orange

schuermang

Reaction score
think of orange as a neutral. it will pair well with blue, green, brown, grey, white, black. this is coming from someone who had the NR orange parka. it's far more versatile than you'd originally think. especially this awesome shade of "burnt" orange
This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks man!

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Clint with IM rollneck
74C1DFC2-879E-4346-86B8-A145C6134B0E.jpeg
C7FF95FF-98C6-43CF-8836-F95543C73096.jpeg

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Incomprehensible to me every morning that I walk by the shelf full of these ? shirts. Clearly the season’s “most slept on style” winner. Such a sweet piece.

I love my Document shacket! It's so light but warm at the same time. Very easy to layer. The size down still works for me, but if I were buying today, I'd go TTS and embrace the oversize.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got this email today about me having early access to the sale. Apparently I am "in the Fam" without having spent a dime at nmwa (because, you know, no intl shipping).

I assume it has to do with my Founders Circle membership... ?

Screenshot_20211123_223952.jpg

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, you're not "in the fam" - this is the email for our newsletter subscribers, which you obviously are. We'll be advertising the sale on the website itself and social media starting tomorrow. Email list gets a day advance notice.

Also, you joined SF in 2012 and we stopped international shipping mid 2020... How did you not manage even one little order in 8 years? ?

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, you're not "in the fam" - this is the email for our newsletter subscribers, which you obviously are. We'll be advertising the sale on the website itself and social media starting tomorrow. Email list gets a day advance notice

lol I see. My bad. ??‍♂️ And here I was thinking The Circle was finally kicking in!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sadly, you're not "in the fam" - this is the email for our newsletter subscribers, which you obviously are. We'll be advertising the sale on the website itself and social media starting tomorrow. Email list gets a day advance notice.

Also, you joined SF in 2012 and we stopped international shipping mid 2020... How did you not manage even one little order in 8 years? ?
I'm signed up and have made a few previous purchases but never received the email today...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics